2

Shi was in the forest near the village of hidden secrets when he heard the scuffle. It was morning but it was still very dark so he could barely see anything. Closing his eyes, he used his energy to see. He frowned when he saw a woman being chased by men in black. Even more when she saw her tripped and one of the men grabbed her from behind, pinning her into a tree. He heard her gasped, whimpering in pain when the man tightened his hold on her.

Not pleased. He quickly knocked out the men. He wanted to do more but he would become helpless if he did harm them. Making his decision, he gathered the men under a strong tree, tying them tightly in there with a vine that he had found. The general would take care of them. He could hear her and her men coming towards them. He was about to leave when his gaze caught to fallen form of the woman who was pinned by the men earlier. She's wounded. He could smell the blood on her. Sighing he picked her up, going to the cave that he found months ago.

He put a barrier around it. Only he could enter it and the one who found the cave before him. He accidentally found it when it was raining hard and he needed shelter. The cave was already furnished and cleaned. He didn't see anyone though so he stayed there until morning.

~Time Skip~

Shi flick his finger, lighting the candles inside the cave. Not long, the cave was illuminated. Carefully, he laid the woman on the bed stopping when she heard her whimper. He then shifted her. Hesitating a bit in removing her clothes. However, when she groaned, he quickly stripped her. Modesty aside. He needed to save her.

On her back was a deep long gash. Shi winched, feeling sympathy for the woman. Settling her on her stomach, he went to work. Fast but gently cleaning the wound and poison out of her system. He let some of his energy flow into her, healing her fast. The scratch on her face was already healed too. He let out a soft chuckle when she nuzzled his hand. He has to admit. She was beautiful.

An hour later and he was done. There weren't any clothes in there so he just covered her with the thick blanket on the bed. Sitting beside her, he studied her. He smiled. She looked really peaceful. She was all healed. He just hoped that what the men did weren't going to cause a mental and emotional trauma. Slowly, he undid her ponytail, letting her hair flow freely. It framed her face perfectly.

Shi dropped his gaze. He then got up and went to the entrance of the cave, letting the cold breeze calm his fast beating heart.