7

5:30 p.m.

The two were on the cliff near their cave, waiting for the sun to set. When it was over, they stood still, letting the cold breeze enveloped their bodies. What now?

Yan Da was trying not to cry. She had a good day. It was the best day of her life. Nothing would probably surpass it. Shi felt the same. He never thought that a day. A few seconds, minutes and hours would give him the best moments of his life.

He focused her gaze on her back. She was a few feet in front of him. He watched as her hair flew, creating a beautiful mess. His gaze softened. Since, he saw her his heart never stopped beating fast. It even skipped a beat once in a while. He doesn't understand it. But he did know what he wanted.

Following his instincts, he reached out, pulling her close to him.

"Yun Fei?" She asked, surprised. She turned her head, looking at him. When she met his gaze, silence enveloped them. Only their eyes were speaking, conveying the words that they wanted to say.

Shi then tilted her chin, kissing her. Yan Da eagerly returned the kiss. Stopping him when his kiss became passionate.

"Y-yun Fei," she uttered, meeting his hot gaze. She bit her lip, debating. There's no going back once she did this. Her mind flashed the possibilities if she'd back down right now. She frowned not liking any of them. Screw it, her mind supplied.

She then pulled him towards the cave. In there, the two gave in their feelings and desires. Not letting go of each other until dawn came.

Morning...

Shi traced Yan Da's face lovingly. It started on her forehead. Down to her cheeks, to her jaw. Then up to her full soft lips, to the curve of her nose then to her eyebrows. He leaned in, kissing her eyelids softly.

Yan Da smiled, opening her eyes. "Hey."

"Hey." He said, returning the smile. "The sun will be up soon." She nodded, getting up.

"Then we should get ready." She stated about to leave. "Join me?"

He smiled, taking her hand. "Let's go."

In the hot springs, he held her three more times. Engraving his being into her. Memorizing everything. Making sure not to forget anything. Imprinting everything on their hearts and minds.

(^_^)

One kiss was their goodbye, separating as the rays of sunshine breaks through the clouds signifying a new day. They didn't turn around and look back. If they did, their resolve would break and that couldn't happen. They have to go back to where they belong.

They weren't supposed to meet. Not in this way. But fate was being mischievous again or was it being kind? The future wasn't set in stone. Maybe someday... these two will meet again and would have their happy ending together.

A/N: End? or Shall I write a continuation?