4

Shi closed his eyes, feeling her lips against his. They were soft. He felt her pressed harder. Experimentally, he pressed back, returning the kiss. This was his first. He gasped when she nipped at his lower lip and then suckled on it.

Yan Da's mind cheered when she heard him moan. At least now, she knew that he wanted her. She smirked, distancing herself away from him. His eyes followed her. Subconsciously, protesting at her action. She saw it but chose to ignore it.

She stood up pulling him along with her. "You're not exactly planning on letting me wear nothing all day, are you?"

The prince blushed at that. "I'll go and search for something."

Yan Da chuckled, kissing his cheeks. "I'm kidding. I have a secret stash in here." She said, sinking.

"In here?" he repeated in confusion. He didn't saw any clothing when he searched the place. Besides how could she have something in here... unless...

"This place is mine. I rarely come here though." She replied, confirming his thoughts.

"Oh."

He watched her as she cut her finger letting a drop of blood seeped out from it. The blood then fell into a plant that's growing nearby. The cave then shook a bit. Slowly, an entrance formed. He couldn't see where it goes to, though. It was really dark.

"Stay here." She stated. Back turned towards him. "Unless you want to join me?"

Shi felt his face heat up once more at the invitation. "I- I'm good." Yan Da chuckled, loving his shyness and innocence. "I'll see you later then." She said before leaving him.

He let out a deep sigh when she was gone. This was his first time meeting a woman as bold as her. He was caught off guard by her actions. He bit his lower lip. It was still sore so he quickly stopped. His first kiss...

He covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. Why did he let her do that!? They barely know each other for ...sake!? However, when he remembered the look of longing in her eyes he dropped his hands. Before she kissed him, there was a shift in her eyes. Shi didn't understand what it was but something tugged at his heart, making him surrender.

He touched his lips, sighing. Whatever this is, he just hopes that the two of them wouldn't get hurt much in the end.

With Yan Da...

She gently washed her body. A hot spring was located inside the tunnel that she went it. Including her clothes and everything that she needed. Only her could open the entrance so she's not surprised that Yun Fei didn't found it.

A smile graced her lips, remembering what happened earlier. There's no doubt that he was innocent. His actions told her so. She sighed, debating whether she'd continue her plan. Yes, she wanted to experience how to be with someone but... was it really right to forced him?

The other part of her mind ate that hesitation, though. Telling her that she wouldn't have a chance like this again. Besides he was the only man that she'd been attracted to.

She stood up, drying herself. She then dressed herself on a simple red kimono.

Just for one day... she thought. I'll give in to my desires.