Chapter One: LoveStoned

Rays POV

      "Blaze it!" I yell as I jump from my flaming car. A laugh roared throughout the office. "GAVIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Michael screamed from right next to me. I looked over at the furious Jersey boy, and saw Ryan staring at me and not Michael raging at Gavin. Ryan flashed a smile then shot me right in the head with his pistol. "Gotcha" he mouthed. I whipped my head back towards my screen and began the hunt for revenge. Eventually I returned the gift.

    About half an hour later we finished the Let's Play. Ryan, Geoff, Jack, and I went into the kitchen to get a few bevs. "Micoo, I'm sorry!" We heard Gavin say while walking away. In the kitchen, Geoff notices something. "Do you guys think something weird is going on between them?" Jack laughed. "They're just having a Mavin moment." He said taking a sip of water. Ryan and I agreed. Geoff and Jack went back to the office. "Hey Ray?" Ryan sounded a bit nervous. "Yeah Ryan?" Right then Geoff called for the two of us. We hurried back towards the office. I walked in first and stopped. Ryan came in right after and rested his hand on my lower back. I barely noticed because my attention was on Michael and Gavin. Assuming in a fit of rage Michael had attacked Gavin and pinned him to the ground. They two of their faces we so close that only one of them had to breath and their lips would touch. Gavin turned his head and looked a Geoff. "Help, please" he said in a low whisper. Michael got off a Gavin. "We're not finished." in a very to serious voice. We finished editing some things then packed up to leave for the day. 

"Hey Ray, I never got to talk to you earlier." Ryan came up to me once everyone else left. 

"Hey Ryan, yeah, what did you want to talk about?" 

"Um Yeah..." 

     A small pause in the conversation as a large crashing noise came from the lobby. Followed by laughing and Michael saying how much of an idiot Gavin is.

"As I was saying.." Ryan continued. "Do you wanna go back to my place and hang out?"

     I questioned what he asked for a moment, but then agreed. I mean, Ryan and I were not the closest int the office but we still had enough in common to not be completely bored. About a month ago Ryan's wife had demanded a divorce. She left him with no house, no kids, and practically no money. The guys and I had helped him move into an apartment that was only about 3 blocks from mine. He's not really upset about it, which is different. No one knows why they split, well I think Geoff knows but no one has asked him, or ever will. If Ryan had wanted us to know he would've told us. 

     Ryan and I walked out together and said goodbye to everyone. It's rather warm outside considering its only 5 o'clock. Ryan walked over to his car and showed it off like it was a game show. "You've won a free trip to my house!!" he said sarcastically. I laughed and opened the passenger side door. "Ryan you crack me up." He got in and out his bag in the back while put my on the floor. He smiled and started the car. 

        The drive to his apartment was short. On they way the two of us had talked about video game releases and such. Ryan pulled into the parking lot and found a space that was a little bit away from the entrance, neither of us bothered the walk. We grabbed our bags and headed inside. We cracked a few jokes on the way up to the third floor. "Hey Ray, want a drink?" He asked went we went inside. "Naw I'm good, thanks.' I sat down on the couch and waited for him to come join me. 

Ryan's POV 

       God, Ray is so adorable. I don't think he's noticed my small hints that I've fallen for him. He's the reason my ex-wife and I broke up. She found out and wanted me to be happy, or that's what she made me think. She was a bit of a bitch about the situation. That doesn't madder. Ray is here, and I'm going to make my move. 

      I walk out into the living room and Ray is sitting there just tweeting some fans. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask. He nods. After debating for a minuet we decided on Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Once the opening credits were through we just started quoting it. About half way in the movie we stopped paying attention and started gossiping like a bunch of teenage girls. Mostly we talked about how much of a dumb ass Gavin is but, we already knew that. 

   "You want to order pizza or something?" I asked getting the number for the pizza place down the street. 

    "Sure dude!" he said with a bit of enthusiasm. 

  I laughed. This might actually work out, I just need to tell him how I feel. 

----AN----

Hello! I'm not quite sure how you feel about my writing skills, but here they are. I am writing a Mavin story to go along with this, so you if you read that you'll probs find out what happened in the office. and what the crash was (Both Gavin's fault of course who else?) so, please feed back would be lovely. sorry if it's a bit short. 

If you feel the need, please email me at: acacia.gross@gmail.com

-