Chapter Eleven: It's Official.

Geoff’s POV

It had been a few days since I last talked Ryan or Ray. Today I work, Ryan was distracted. Muttering to himself, staring off at the wall, you know, stuff like that. From my understanding, I think he was practicing what he was going to say to someone. I also happen to think that he’s finally going to tell Ray. I mean who know’s how long this is going to go on. I mean, just tell the man how you feel! “Alright you fuck heads, I’m out!” I said as I was one of the last four left in the room, leaving Gavin-who followed after me as I am his ride-, Ryan, and Ray.

“Blimey Geoff, what was going on with Ryan today? He’s seemed out of all sorts!” Thank God! If Gavin noticed then everyone did. “I think that Ryan just, was thinking today.” Maybe I should tell Gavin about Ryan and Ray, he’s friends with me, he deserves to know. I thought. “Geoff.” Gavin began as we got into my car. “Do you think that maybe Ryan, has a date or something?” I shook my head. “There’s something you should know..” As I told the story to Gav, he said some stupid remarks like (you must read these in geoff ‘gav’ voice)  “Oh, no bloody way” “I can’t believe it!” “This is bloody amazing!” I rolled my eyes because by the time he had stopped talking we we’re already back at our house. “So, do you think Ryan’s going to tell him?e asked. Once again, I shook my head.

The next morning, everything changed, the atmosphere was happier, like something cut the tension and replaced it with fucking baby bunnies or something, and it was wonderful.

Ryan’s POV

That night we stayed in Ray’s apartment, cuddled up next to each other, with him softly snoring. This is everything I could've wanted.

The next day, we drove to work together. “Should we tell them?” I asked as we approached the office. Him and I were silent for a few moments. “I don’t see why not? They accept Michael and Gavin so much, they would do the same to us, since we actually tell them.” Well that makes since of course, I mean why not? “But, Ray.” I began, pulling into the parking lot. “Yeah?” He asked, intertwining our fingers. “Before you tell them, should we make us official?” I stroked his hand with my thumb. “I mean, yeah, I guess.”

“Well then. Ray Narvaez Jr, will you be in a committed relationship with me?”

“Of course.”   

----AN----

Sorry for the short chapter, Im going out of town this Friday to next Saturday, but hey, on the bright side, beach!! If anyone's going to be in Nags Head...

Also, thank you guys so much for reading this, and leaving comments, it means so much to me that people actually like it.