Chapter Four: Wait...What?

Ray's POV

   His soft lips pressed against mine, moving simultaneously. The moment was perfect, everything I could've imagined. "Ray? Raay? RAY!" Geoff yelled. Just like that I was pulled back into reality. The fort was gone, Ryan was gone, and we were back sitting in the office, playing a Minecraft Let's Play. I turned to look at Geoff, "Uh, Yeah?" I asked. "It's your turn." Quickly I took my turn. We we're playing Enter the Negatower,part of the game I spent waiting in the middle for someone to fight. Somehow I managed to get all the pieces of the Negatower and lost. While watching the final battle between Gavin and Micheal, I got a text from Ryan.'Hey Buddy.' It read. 'Hey.' I replied. We probably shouldn't be texting each other, I mean we're in the same room, but sometimes, you just can't say thing out loud. 'Are you feeling alright?' He responded a few seconds later. 'Yeah, fine.' I looked at him once the message had said delivered. I heard the vibration of his phone and the his eyes met with mine. "You want to get lunch?" He mouthed. Before I could respond Ryan had to fight Gavin for the tower. The entire room thought that Ryan was going to win, but to our surprise, Gavin one. What a pleb. After we finished with the :Let's Play, I walked up to him. "So, lunch?' I questioned. A smirk grew across his face. "Sure, where to you want to go." He asked. A smile came across my face. "I think you know where." 

     When we got back from Wendy's I wasn't sure if i was day dreaming or not. Though out lunch he kept, well I thought he was, flirting with me. Aggressively. Frankly I'm just confused, this whole day has been a giant romantic comedy. In my opinion is completely gross. Ryan went into the office a started to edit  AHWU for Monday. I sat down and began to work on my own project myself. A few hours passed and it was time to go home. Micheal, Gavin and Jack had already headed out to the parking lot, leaving Ryan, Geoff, and I. "Alright boys, I'm out, see you Monday." With that he left the two of us to pack up. Ryan slipped his backpack over one shoulder and walked over to me trying to put both straps on. "Hey Ray, need a hand?" He asked chuckling. I pulled the second strap over my shoulder and glared at him. "Never mind then." He started. "Do you want a ride home?" I tried to tell him that I would walk or take a cab, because I'm not sure what my mind will do if were alone much longer. Eventually I gave in and accepted his offer. We began the journey to my apartment, and who knows what's going to happen.

Ryan's POV

     Do you think Ray noticed that I was flirting with him? I hope he did. Him and I got into my car and sat in silence through out most the trip to his apartment. He's one of the greatest people that I've met, and if he hasn't even suspected anything yet I don't know what I will do. I don't want to flat out tell him I'm in love with him. I want him to figure it by himself. Geoff was supposed to find out if Ray liked me even a little bit as a lover. "Hey Ray?" I asked glancing at him. 

"Yeah?" He seemed startled. 

"What are you thinking about?" 

"Oh you know, just the feels man." 

"Oh...Um I have a question, Did Geoff talk to you today?" 

He looks down at his lap. "Um, not much, was he suppose to?" 

"No, its nothing, just a question about some video game that I couldn't answer, I told him to go to you." The car ride remained in peace and quiet till about a block away from his apartment. "Thanks Ryan." He said. I was barely in the parking space when he jumped out and ran for the front door. I wonder if Geoff really did talk to him. 

Ray's POV 

     When in the car I had way to much time for my mind to wander. I had imagined that he and I went up to my apartment to hang out as two friends! Some how we ended up playing truth or dare. Which turned to erotic dare, or painful truth. I'll spare you some details, but let's just say it ended in a make out session. Right before I pulled off Ryan's shirt. He took me out of my trance, and brought me back to reality. When he asked me what I was thinking about, I didn't know what to say! I thought the feels was a good response. God, what is going on in my head? Am I actually crushing on the Mad King? 

----AN----

Hello! Thank you so much for reading! I'm officially done with school for this year! Please leave feedback its always helpful. 

Oh, and HI CONNER!!! 

As always you can email me anything, (I need nerd friends) at: ms.acacia.gross@gmail.com 

Thank you again.