Six

November 7th, 1983, Hawkins, Indiana

I followed Eleven over to the game board, slowly sitting on the metal chair across from her. I placed my finger tips against the edge of the board as the boys slowly made their way over to us, taking in deep breaths. Eleven stared at me, waiting for me to figure out where Will was. I took in a deep breath, before clamping my eyes shut. Everything around me went silent as my mind went viral, speeding around many places I've seen through out my entire life, until it finally landed on one.

It was dark, and dreary, the air cold and stiff as I searched around. The cold air slammed against my bare arms with full force, making me shiver violently as stalked the mysterious place for Will. I finally found him farther ahead, sitting on the ground, his arms wrapped around his legs. It wouldn't let me move further, as if there had been an invisable wall blocking my path to him. I must've called for him ten times, but he never moved an inch, and kept on singing lyrics to a song that I couldn't quite make out. It reminded me of the town I was in now, just with no color, and way more creepier. I recognized it as The Upside Down. The longer I waited for Will to turn to me, the easier it was for me to make out a tall, dark figure standing beside him. I squinted my eyes, studying it. I gasped, observing the missing face, and long teeth. The Demogorgon.

I quickly turned around as it snapped it's head to me, climbing back through the white light, which I had come from in the first place. It closed the second I climbed through, leaving me in complete darkness as the sounds around me came back. The room around was soon brought back, seeing my sister and the boys staring at me in worry. I wiped away the sweat latched upon my forehead as I noted the board below me. I wrapped my fingers around one of the pieces, which resembled a wizard as I lifted it to my eyes.

"Will." The boys stared at me for a few moments, staring at my eyes, as if they had seen something they wished they hadn't, as Dustin mumbled out 'superpowers'. I ignored their looks, and his comment as I thought back to what I had seen. Will was trapped in The Upside Down. The Demogorgon had grabbed him. But why?

"Did you see him? On Mirkwood? Where is he?" Mike finally questioned, yet slowly as he sat down in the chair to the right of me, and left of Eleven. She stared at me, her eyebrows narrowed in worry. I looked up at her, telling her what I had seen without actually telling her. Her lips parted, her eyes widening as she gasped quietly. I only nodded, before shoving the board game pieces onto the floor. I then wrapped my fingers around the opposite side of the board, flipping it over so we could only see the blank side of it. I then took the piece which I had called Will, slamming it down into the middle of the board, eyeing the other boys, hoping they understood.

"I don't understand," Mike mumbled out, searching for answers within my eyes. I sighed out, turning my attention back to the board.

"Hiding," I said, my voice quiet thinking back to what I had seen. It wouldn't leave my head now, just like Papa and the Workers. Why did that thing take him there? What did he want with him?

"Will's hiding?" I slowly nodded, not looking away from the wizard piece once. "from the bad men?" I shook my head, uncomfortable under the boys intense staring. "then from who?" I then turned back to the table, taking the Demogorgon piece into my grip, before placing it near 'Will'. The boys looked around at eachother in horror, Dustin entwining his hands together ontop of his head.

~~~

November 8th, 1983, Hawkins, Indiana

Eleven and I sat upon the small couch, playing with the 'Supercomm' Mike told us about. He thought that what he was saying with the other boys was quiet, but I could hear everything, and I'm pretty sure Eleven could too, but decided to ignore them.