prologue

Hermione Guinevere Granger always knew she was different than the other children. At the age of four she ran towards her mother when her favourite book flew towards her and at the age of 10 she was teased about her frizz of a hair, the freckles splattered on her buttoned nose and the fact that she didn't look like her parents at all other than the matching eyes from her mother. While Gwen has blonde hair, hazel eyes and William Granger with his strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.

In time, Hermione ignored all those comments from others and turned to books as a companion which lead her to having little friends than to having none at all. She was fine with the fact she had no friends, it just meant that she didn't have to go out into the sun and play around with dirt or getting wounds after a few hours of playtime. Hermione loved how it was just her and her mother, after her father died in an accident she entered to a world of books that kept her entertained, they love her and would never hurt her feelings.

So before she turned twelve, three weeks before September, one kind old lady with a strange hat and robes that suited her for the 19th century from her History books and one middle aged woman in blue with the same outfit came knocking on her door, both informing her and her mother that Hermione Granger is a witch.