●Movie..Date?●

Two Weeks Later...(On a Saturday)

"Savannah's POV*

"Savannah are you all packed yet? the flight leaves soon" Alice calls from the living room. Ugh I can't believe my dad is making me live with my birth mom for afew years after all these years living without her. The worst part about it all is she already has two kids who I'm going to have to live with aswell fuck my life."Savannah come on or you guys might miss the flight" My dad says.

"Fine fine I'm coming" I said walking downstairs with my suitcase in one hand and my phone in the other "Are you all set?" Alice says "Yea alice let's get this over with" I said sounding unenthusiastic "Savannah she's your mother how many times do we have to go over this" My dad says arms crossed and all "I am not going to call her my mom I barely know her" I said pissed off about this whole situation "Ill be in the car" I said walking out of the house "I'm so sorry alice she can get like this sometimes and-" Alice cuts in "No it's fine she just needs to get to know me better".

*Maxine's POV*

Today's the day my mom's suppost to be coming home from her business trip. Nate asked me if I was free today and since I kinda was I agreed to his offer. We decided to meet up at the movies at 6 (Its around 4ish at the moment) I hopped in the shower washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. After I got out I got changed into a pair of dark blue shorts, a black tank top with a dark green flannel and my black & white converse.

I texted nate that I was on my way and he replied with a simple 'Ok cya soon'

I texted nate that I was on my way and he replied with a simple 'Ok cya soon'. Since noah wasn't home I either had to walk or take an uber so I called a uber. A minute later the taxi picks me up and drives to the movies. I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car once I arrived. I walked into the entrance of the theater instantly getting hit with the smell of buttered popcorn.

"Hey Max Over Here!" A familiar voice calls from the line of the ticket booths "Hey nate" I said as i got closer to him "So what movie are we gonna see?" I asked "I don't know it's between insidious the last key or star wars the last jedi" He said looking genuinely conflicted "Defiantly insidious the last key I love horror movies" I said "Ok cool let's get the tickets" Nate said next in line now. Long story short we got the tickets, bought popcorn with a drink and ended up making the movie as the ads were finishing up. As the movie started me and nate found two seats in the middle of the theater and sat down. "Ahhh!" Nate screamed as a jumpscare flashed upon the screen "Wow and I thought you said you wouldn't be scared" I joked tossing popcorn into my mouth "Oh come on don't act like you wernt scared too" He says awkwardly "I wasn't though" I said defensively "It doesn't matter ok the movies almost over anyway" He says staring back at the screen "Sure whatever you say" I said chuckling.

---------End Of The Movie----------

Nate and I just finished watching the movie which was great btw as I've been holding my bladder "Hey ill be right back" I said point to the bathrooms "Ok I'll met you by the front" He said walking away as I bolted to the bathroom. As I was in the bathroom stall the bathroom door opened "Kim sometimes I can't stand her she's so annoying" I heard a voice eco "Who are you talking about fay" A lighter girls voice says "You know who im talking about k it's becca" The other girl says "Come on let's just go" The girls friend says "Fine.." They finally leave.

I walked out of the stall and washed my hands at the sink drying my hands after. I left the bathroom walking to the front where nate said he would meet me. When I turned the corner I saw a group of people my age standing near nate at the exit I then noticed the group of people were my brother and his friends. I walked over to nate tapping his shoulder lightly getting his attention "Woah dont scare me like that" He flinched making me laugh "Walk me home?" I asked waiting for an answer from the pale boy "Sure let's go" He says putting his arm over my shoulder for some odd reason I didn't mind.

*Cameron's POV*

I was hanging out with noah, david, faith and her friends from the party at the movies. And as we were about to go I saw that guy with a camera from school standing near the exit I think his name is nate or something like that, he was staring down on his phone when someone walked over to him. I didn't get a good look at the person but I swore it looked like max. Were they on a date?! After I told him to stay away from her?! My thoughts were quickly interrupted by david calling my name "Yo cam let's go the movies about to start" I looked back to where that nate guy was and saw him walking out with max in his arms. I swear that picture nerd is gonna die.

*Nate's POV*

I was scrolling through my phone when someone tapped my shoulder making me flinch. "Woah dont scare me like that" I said turning to face maxine "Walk me home?" She asked with that cheeky smile of hers which is one of the things I love about her. I looked behide her catching a glimpse of that guy cameron, an idea popped into my mind as i replied to max "Sure let's go" I said calmly putting my arm around her shoulder and walking out with her side by side making sure he was watching. She didn't even care that my arm was around her which I found surprising. I ended up walking her home cracking some jokes on the way then going home myself. Tonight was great..hope it was for her too...