●Faith Sucks●

Noah is so cringy in this video I love it😂⤴️ -Nicki

*Faith's POV*

It was friday night and I was going out with my boyfriend David and our friends becca, kim, cameron and noah. We all got into David's car, dave in the driver's seat me next to him and the four in the back lapping with each other "So who's party are we going to again?" Becca asked sitting on noah's lap "It's Alex's party right babe?" I asked david "Yeah babe" He said back with his eyes on the road. I looked back at the four and only made eye contact with noah. I awkwardly turned back around and went on my phone.

---------At The Party----------

Currently I was on the dance floor grinding on david having the time of my life. In the corner of my eye I saw noah leaning agents a wall looking at us "Babe ill be right back" I said pecking david on the cheek "Alright don't take to long" He said and smiled. I walked over to noah "What's your deal?" I said crossing my arms "What do you mean?" Noah said back pretending he didn't do nothing "You keep looking at me while I was with my boyfriend" I said "Oh faith we all know you don't love him anymore so why pretend?" Noah whispered in my ear, I pushed him away with one hand "I love david okay you were just a one time thing noah" I said walking away, he chuckled.

Later on in the night cameron ended up leaving early for some reason so it was just me, david, noah, becca and kim. We were gonna leave but noah and becca were nowhere to be seen "Hey did you see noah and bec?" I asked kim "No last time i saw bec she told me she was going to the bathroom" Kim says "When was this?" David asked "An hour ago" Kim says. Me, kim and david split up to look for the pair. I looked upstairs while kim went to ask people if they seen them and david checked the first floor. So far I checked the bathroom and two of the four bedrooms on the second floor.

I opened the door to the third bedroom to find becca and noah "Oh hey faith" Noah says in the dark "What are you doi-" I flipped on the lights to reveal becca giving noah a blowjob "Oh my god!!" I shouted covering my eyes with my hand "Oh come on faith you know you want to join" Noah chuckled "Your disgusting" I said walking out and closing the door. I walked downstairs and found david and kim "Did you find them?" Kim asked "Yea but i wouldn't want to go up there if i were you" I said. And just as on cue noah and becca walk down the steps "What we miss?" Becca says with a smile on her face. Noah looks at me and smirks I looked back at him and rolled my eyes "Lets just go home" David says walking out of the house.