●Catching Feelings●

I woke up to my phone ringing, still tired and alittle annoyed I grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling me Cameron is Calling... I decided I wouldnt answer because I didn't feel like it. I'll just text him later tonight before I go to sleep. I sat up from my bed thinking about what to do, I decided that I would take a shower and go out on a jog because why not. I quickly hopped into the shower then quickly got out and changed into a running outfit.

I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle before I go on my jog "Since when did you exercise?" My brother says from the top staircase "Since when did you care?" I said and walked out of the house pulgging both my headphones in. I started jogging up the block of my street hopefully I don't run into someone I knew but ironicly that's exactly what happed "Hey max watch out!" I heard someone say I looked to my right and saw a car headed right towards me. I was scared. But before the car could even hit me someone pushed me onto the sidewalk only to land on top of me.

"Aye get off of me-" I looked up meeting the chocolatey colored eyes i've wanted to notice me for years "This is a really awkward pose.." I said blushing bright red "You should really watch were your going" He chuckled showing his million dollar smile. We got off of each other and stood up facing each other "Im so sorry..wait what are you even doing out this early" I asked "Your not the only one who jogs in the morning ya know" He said with his hands in his sweatpants pockets, and i gotta say he was soo damn sexy that its unholy "So how's your brother?" He asked randomly "He's fine i guess" I said not really wanting to talk about about my brother "Oh thats nice" He said. Ok now it was super awkward we just stood there in silence "Thanks.." I said "Thanks?" He says "For not getting me killed" I said he smiled "No problem max" He says "Hey I gotta go it was nice running into you literally" He chuckled "Alright ill see ya around" He says and starts jogging away. Faith is so fucking lucky.