●Just Shopping●

Wednesday Afternoon

It was after school already and I was on my way to the mall for a little self shopping since my mom gave me my allowance today. I walked into the mall and the first store I saw and walked into was a punk/emo store called Spencer's (My favorite store) I looked around at the t-shirts and dad hats including some other stuff when my eye caught a cute guy staring at me from the cashier (He worked there) I grabbed a few shirts and about two hats and a harry potter scarf before walking up to the cashier "Hey this it?" He smiled referring to the stuff "Yeah but I was hoping for something else.." I bite my lip teasingly "Maybe that could be arranged.." He smirked back at me.

Not even ten minutes later...

Bang! Was the sound made when my back hit the storage rooms wall "Your so hott" He whispered as he began sucking my neck softly making me let out a little moan. Okay okay before we continue I want to fill you in that I actually know this guy he works here all the time and we sometimes hookup in the storage room like we are now I guess you could say were friends with benefits, oh yeah and his name is andrew btw okay now back to where we left off. My shirt was lifted over my head and thrown like soon to be the rest of our clothes. Andrew unbuttoned and dropped his black jeans to the ground "We need to make this one quick my breaks bout to be over" Andrew says "Fine come closer" I pulled him closer and started rubbing his shaft "Put it in" I said and he did. The whole thing lasted about 6 minutes before we both got redressed and causally walked out.

After I grabbed my bags and shopped at a few more stores I got hungry and went to the food court. I paid for and got my food then I found a table and sat down starting to eat. "Hey max right?" I looked up making eye contact with a girl "Yeah.." I raised an eyebrow questionly "I'm gina I know your brother" She says as if she was proud of knowing my brother "Ok soo..." I said continuing to eat my food "Can I sit?" She asked pointing to the seat in front of me "sure" I said and she sat down "Look I know he's your brother and all and well you see..." She looked nervous "Let me guess you think he's cute right?" I said waving my fork around "Y-yeah how did you know?" She says "I can just tell.." I got up and threw my food in the trash "Wait i-" "Adios" I said walking away putting up a peace sign.