●Step Sister●

After nate dropped me off at my house I went inside and saw my mom sitting on the couch in the living room. I tried to quietly close the door but failed catching the attention of my mother "Maxine your home where have you been?" She asked "Out why?" I said trying to avoid a conversation with her "Come here I want you to meet someone" She says. I sigh and walk into the living room spotting a girl sitting on the other side of the couch "Who is she?" I asked waiting for an answer "Max meet Savannah your...step sister." I looked at my mom like she was crazy "Step sister since when?" I said confused about how my mother never told me this before "Trust me i don't even wanna be here" Savannah says "Savannah don't say that" My mom says "Why it's true" Savannah says rolling her eyes "Mom I don't understand..how?" I said.

"I'll explain everything later but for tonight I want you two to get along" She says standing up and walking out of the room leaving me with this random girl I don't even know "So your maxine..alice wouldn't shut up about you on the plane" Savannah says not looking up from her phone "Why are you here exactly?" I asked bluntly "My stupid dad forced me" She said annoyed "Now if you don't mind im gonna upstairs and pretend I'm not here" She says and leaves. I walked upstairs after her and went into my room. I'm guessing mom let her have the extra room.

*Noah's POV*

Hours after I got home from the movies I took a quick shower. As I was leaving the bathroom in only a towel I bumped into someone "Max watch where your goin-" I looked down at the person who was definitely not max "Excuse me but who are you?" She asked in a rude tone "I should be asking you that" I said defensively "Oh shit your noah?" She asked "How do you know my name and what are you doing in my house?" I asked confused about this random girl standing in front of me "Im guessing your mom didn't tell you about me my name's savannah" She said "Now if you excuse me I need to pee" She stated pushing me aside shutting the door behide her. I walked into my room and changed into some basketball shorts then walking into the hallway looking for savannah wanting an explanation.

I knocked on the guest rooms door and a few seconds later she opens the door hiding behide it "What do you want?" She said "So your just gonna show up randomly and act like it's fine" I said "Can you shut up I don't want your mom to wake up" She said "Fine can i come in then?" I asked looking at her think for a moment "Fine but be quiet" She says opening the door all the way letting me in. I walked in hearing the door shut and lock behide me "What are you-.." I let my eyes adjust to savannah who was half naked in front of me "Look I don't know who you are and what your doing here but i-" She jumped on me smashing her lips onto mine without warning. We fall landing on the bed "What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled away "shhh be quiet" She whispered sexuality into my ear as she grinded her hips on me "Look I don't know yo-" She cuts me off again kissing me "stay and we could get to know eachother better.." She whispered before softly biting on my ear causing me to let out a small cursed moan "fuckk" I closed my eyes letting savannah do whatever she wanted to me. It felt so wrong but so right I couldn't help it.

Heyo writer here. Js I know this is alittle dirty but fuck it and yes noah and savannah are technically step siblings and it's a crime but to be frank this is a wattpad story and there's way worse on this app so yeah.....Byeeeeeeeeee.