●Caught pt2●

------------Last Chapter--------------

I was so in shock I might have just exploded inside. His soft lips collided with mine making me feel weird. I really didn't want to pull away but if I didn't I would have died from lack of oxygen. I wanted him so much but was that too far?, We kissed again but this time it was more like a sloppy make out which I didn't mind. His fingers were in my hair as we intensively made out, that's when everything turned to shit. "Max were hom-..What the fuck!?!"

-------------Present-------------

"Oh my God guys!" I said scared of what would happen next "Max and...is that you woods?" Noah grinned "Eww on the couch really?" Savannah says with a disgusted look on her face "You guys are so annoying!" I said grabbing nates hand walking out the front door "Where are you going?" Noah said "Out." I said and slammed the door shut.

I was so angry that I forgotten that nate was still holding my hand "Uhm nate I'm sorry about what happened back there" I said looking down at the concrete sidewalk "Its fine.." He says back "I'm just glad he didn't beat me up" Nate chuckled making me smile slightly "I wouldn't let him anyway.." I said. Even in the darkness of the night I could still see the flustered blush upon his cheeks "Want me to walk you home?" I asked kindly "Sure" He replied. We crossed the street over to his house and walked up to the front porch "So uh.." Nate said rubbing the back of his neck nervously "t-tonight was fun..." He stuttered.

"Can you kiss me again?" I asked randomly "U-uh o-okay..." He slowly moved his face closer towards mine and softly touched his lips with my lips. I kissed him back and swung my arms over his shoulders, I let out a little moan as we continued. Nate pulls away and stares at me in disbelief "What?" I said "N-nothing i-i should probably get i-inside now.." He nervously said "Oh ok bye nate.." I said and started walking back home, as I crossed the street i looked back and he was gone.