He chose her- Read if you want

"Alot of times we are angry at other people for not doing what we should have done for ourselves."

~Unkown

______________________

Don't you just ever wonder about what life has in store for you in the future? But sometimes you just feel like you've had enough of the trials and tribulations.

Some thing that you should never let get to you is people and their so called "opinions". Well that's easier said than done. What's said to you creeps to the back of your mind and when you least expect it, it eats all the positive aspects you have of yourself.

Man, being female sucks at times. I mean periods, always feeling like it's a must to always look good in other people's eyes, oh and hormones. We change moods like the weather, but like in one day at times. From a tornado to sunny to rainy.

The worst is when you wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself, that make you actually agree with others saying you're body is everything, then some niggas want to come and think it's an open invitation to come fuck.

It's like a process to them:

1. Be nice to her, and just randomly bump into her at times.

2. Ask her to hang out as friends.

3. Make her feel special as fuck.

4. Then take her out on a date, make her believe you are in love with her.

5. Then seduce her into showing you her goodies, make her feel good.

6. Fuck her, leave quietly as she still sleeps and never text her back.

Then guys wonder why beautiful girls are insecure, shy and so isolated. Because they've either been fucked over or have been warned.

Well here is the thing. You know how people will warn you about a guy, saying don't fall for his tricks or his lies or they say stay away from him? You just suddenly feel the urge/temptation to test his waters.

It just makes you to want to do that even more. So sometimes you just gotta let the bitch know not to do it even though they might go after your warning. Move on with life.

Welp thassit.

_______

A/N: I have no idea why I wrote this, but I did. So yeah whatever, the story starts next.

Vote and comment