Four✔

I can already tell tonight's event is going to be full of snobs.

Why you ask? Oh wait, no you didn't but I'm going to tell you anyway.

So when we drove back home, we drove past this huge billboard with the oh so handsome playboy.

Daniel Kingston.

And guess what else!? It was an actual Billboard of him and I, enclosed in each other's arms. Too close for my liking though. Both staring lovingly deep into each other's eyes, yearning to tear each other's clothes off.

Why can't I just find someone who will look at me like that, someone who gets with me willingly. Someone who doesn't go through female panties like a black woman looking for her Tupperware sets that are nowhere to be found.

Ugh, love is just a bunch of bullshark.

I finally look away from the billboard, and start driving when the traffic light turns green. After turning I hit the breaks immediately causing chaos on the road, around me.

One thing was on my mind.

One thing.

I never posed for a picture that screams sex with the actual sex crazed maniac.

Oh he will hear from me tonight, actually I'll just be quick about it and maybe push him off a balcony. Then I could pretend that he simply slipped because he was too drunk.

Yeah, right. A 2 year old wouldn't believe all that crap about him.
———————

"No, I can't go in there. Everyone will be staring at me." I whisper with a shudder feeling horrified about the idea of a thousand pairs of eyeballs feeding off of my fear.

"The whole point of this is for people to know that you actually exist." Raylen says while her eyes were grazing all over the guests from where we were standing.

"And if I don't want to be known?" I throw her my most disappointing look that I could master.

"Oh honey, aren't you just adorable." She throws me a cold smirk.

"It was never about what you wanted." With that said she turns and walks away.

And that's my mother? Really?

Really God? Why her of all people?

Can I just-

The things I could think of doing to that miserable hag-

"Rachel! I'm talking to you hoe." She clicks her fingers in front of my face. "Dammit have you already started day dreaming about the sex?"

"Wait-, what?" I look at her confused. "Oh yeah, totally girl."

"Word?" She gives me a suspicious looks.

"Ofcourse." I say trying my best to not meet her eye contact by any means.

"Do you even know what question led to this conversation that's being held right now?" She purses her lips in a playful way.

"Yes?" I chuckle nervously.

"Bitch you are lyin-"