Two✔

Present

A week after that night, when I brought Nel back home I tried to see the positive side of everything but then I realised that my life is a living hell. I mean what kind of people camp on your porch?

The paparazzi that's who!

I mean how famous is this Daniel guy? Before you get it twisted I haven't met him yet. I've been dodging any opportunity to have an encounter with him.

I've been receiving gifts here and there. Like flowers, expensive perfumes, expensive clothing and some other cliche shit. It seems like this guy is trying to buy me.

Oh when I see his white ass I'm going to jump his bones. Wait, not the way you are thinking. He might be all delicious looking, with his ripped self, and his blue eyes, and his deep dimples and his amazing smile, with all that buffness. Just makes me wanna get in bed-

No. No. No.

Ughh I need to get laid.

Anyway they got a nanny for Nel. Annah, such a sweet, stubborn, short lady. Her and Ranel got along pretty well, so I'm glad that I can now go anywhere knowing she's safe.

So anyway, yesterday Jacob sent me an e-mail telling me that they planned an engagement party for tonight. Also telling me that I should wear something new and expensive and not one of my slutty clothes.

Like I own one. Why would I own one.

Now because of Jacob's late notice, I have to go shopping. But get this I'm not complaining since he sent me money, so as long as I'm not spending my money on this stupid arrangement to look elegant and sexy for a man I've never met, then I'm good.

I have googled him ofcourse.

I've got to say he is okay. Sexy but okay. The tabloids say he's an arrogant, sexy and playboy multi-billionaire jerk. I'm not surprised that he's a manwhore since he has the looks and pockets to have any woman he desired to grace his side any day.

Now here I am still laying in bed, staring at the ceiling thinking of possible ways to try and kill myself to get out of this arranged marriage. And guess what, having Jacob as my step dad makes any possible scenario seem impossible.

I sigh. "Why me?" I blink the tears that are on the brim of my eyes away.

This would've never happened if my father was still alive. A few weeks after my dad's funeral my mother got married to Jacob, who apparently happens to be her childhood crush. They used to all be a squad, like a little cute entourage, but ofcourse Jacob and his looks ruined the cuteness. Then after they got married Jacob was set on getting me out of the house.

"Daddy you promised that you'd always be there for me." I shake my head and sniff and then I get up and walk into my washroom.

I look at my face in the mirror. My hair is messy and my eyes are red from all the crying and i have dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep because of the nightmares that have been going on for the whole week. I still can't believe that my own mother is just going to sell me off like that.

I irritatedly wipe away the tears that escaped. I turn around and turn on the water in the shower to luke warm, I change the water so that it's a bit hot then I enter the shower.

I take my pink loofah and my lavender scented body wash, I squeeze some onto the loofah and then I wash my body thoroughly. After that I wash my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and then I rinse my whole body and hair. I sit in the shower for a few more minutes still in my thoughts, then I heard a loud knock. Way to ruin a girls alone time.