Sneak peak of the future✔️

"Is it necessary for you to walk around half naked in my office, knowing that the opposite sex will pounce?"

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm certain that you aren't deaf." He glares at me with a hard face.

"Are you coming around my office looking for someone to fuck?" He shouts walking closer to me faster than I could step back and holds me at my waist.

Tightly might I add.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I shout back as I look up at him showing that I'm not intimidated.

He steps closer till our noses are amlost touching. "I'm saying," He watches me carefully looking for some hint of fear. "You are mine. Only for my eyes not anoyone else's." His minty breath hits my mouth.

Next thing I know my hand is stinging. Only for me to then realise that I've just slapped him. I'm so dead-

You know what, he deserves it and so much more.

"Look here Daniel," I point my forefinger at him. "I am not some type of object that is owned by anyone."

His words brought back memories. Memories I wish to unsee. A tear rolls down my cheek, betrayingly. I wipe it quickly hoping he didn't see it.

"And to think I actually brought you lunch today." I throw the brown paper bag that's filled with OJ and a lunchbox that contains homemade sandwiches and another with fruit salad on his mahogany table.

I turn around and make my way to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob, pause and look back.

"Oh and make sure you let your Secretary know that she should come pick up the red panties she left in my room." He couldn't even make eye contact with me.

With that I walked out with all eyes on me. Obviously they overheard, nosy bastards. As I walk past Miranda, his Secretary who was on her way to his office she smirks as she passes me.

I stop and turn around. "Oh Miranda." I call her with a 'i just remembered something' tone.

She looks at me with a fake smile. "Yes Mrs Kingston?"

I walk towards her and slap her, and it echoes around the office. Some people gasp with amused faces, while some snicker.

"Try stepping into my house again intending to sleep with my man, and I'll make sure to take all those implants back to where they were made." I nudge her forehead with my forefinger.

"Little girl don't try me." I look up and see Daniel standing at the door of his office then I look back at her.

"Report this if you want. Just makes you a pussy. That would be funny because you aren't a pussy when it comes to sleeping with other married men."

"Have a good day everyone." I send a charming smile to everyone in the office, and 'you too' 'same too you' are said chorusly back.

Then I walk out the building without sparing him another glance.

Innocent and naive Rachel is gone.

There is just much that a person can take.

_____________

"I've met some pricks in my time, but you my friend, are the fucking cactus"

~Unknown