Seven✔️

At this point I think we've established that I have a problem with time. I think it's more of a feud actually.

"Oh, hey." I say dryly with a tight lipped smile.

"Don't bullshit me Ms Henson. I've been in the living room for more than 40 minutes, waiting for a disgrace of a human. I am a very punctual man Ms Henson, and I hope you'll upgrade your poor lifestyle in order to fit in with mine." He says with coldness radiating with every word that comes out of his mouth.

"Poor lifestyle?" I say in a murmur, testing the words in my mouth. "So since you're a billionaire, it is absolutely unquestionable for you to go throwing insults to just about anyone who faces your face?" I scoff but still feel sad and angry at his choice of words.

"I don't have time for this." His jaw tightens, he turns around and walks to the door. "You better be right behind me, because if I get to the door and you're not there with me..so help me-"

"Or what?" I whisper and look up to meet his eyes but he didn't turn around.

"One word." He opens the door and as he walks out. "Ranel." Right after that moment he walks away.

My heart stops.

He wouldn't. Would he? Could he? One things clear, I do not want to find out the answer to these questions. I pick up my clutch that already has some of my things and walk, more like jog, down the hallway and the stairs to the front door.

I find him just as he was lifting his trench coat to put it on. I stand beside him waiting for him to finish, I look down at my shoes to not stare because that would be rude. I was taught better.

"Ms Henson I don't have all day!" I look up to find him holding a white trench coat that looked like it was made for a woman.

Looking at him with confusion. "What?"

"Something has to be done about those brain cells of yours." He says through gritted teeth. He walks towards me, I freeze. He walks behind me, precisely too close. "Lift up your fucken arms woman."

I quickly insert my arms into the coat that he was holding out for me, he situates the collar in place. He stands infront of me and eyes me from head to toe.

"Could've looked better." He says expressionless and walks out of the door that was held open by a man who was bulky, huge and had an earpiece in his ear. I guess that's a bodyguard. I walk past him quickly as I saw fire blazing from Daniel's ears and nose, while he was waiting beside the car.

Well, technically there's really no fire. He's too Antarctic to be a Volcano.

I walked down the stairs of the porch as quickly as I could in these heels, when I got to the car Daniel opened the passenger door and waited for me to get in to close it. I guess chivalry never died. He went around the car and got in beside me. He started the engine and drove off.

"Here I thought he'd be too snobbish to even consider touching the steering wheel." I whisper to myself and scoff inwardly.

"I'm rich not disabled. And I do own a chauffeur, I just prefer driving." He says without sparing me a look, I guess that's for the best since he's driving.

"And you're explaining yourself to me, why?" I say with an innocent smile plastered on my face as I look at him.

"Forget it." He says gruffly. I roll my eyes and look out the window, only for my eyes to land back on him.