Five✔️

So all this flirting is really happening right now? Okay, it's cool.

"Daniel?" I make sure to brush my lips lightly against his ear as I whisper.

"Yeah?" He sounds as if he's restrained.

"Don't you, I don't know, feel nervous around all these people?" Now this was me trying to console mysel-

"Why would I?" He scoffs.

And there goes the grave of my consoling self.

"Oh no reason, I was just curious." I lie.

"Well curiosity killed the cat." His tone of voice changed really quick, it was as cold as Antartica.

"Wha-"

"Ahh, Mr Kingston and Mrs Kingston to be." An old, short man said as he approached us right after the dance ended.

"Mr Lindon." Daniel says with the cold but respectful tone, and a nod. I just sent him a polite smile.

"I'm sure you both youngsters are just ecstatic about what the future holds for you." Oh, he was bubbly. He smells like the usual target.

"Ofcourse Mr Lindon." Daniel turns his head and gazed into my eyes with fake adoration. "I still cannot conclude to how she ended up with a man like me."

I was forced onto you dimwit! You were too!

"Just wait till she starts talking about having those little nincompoops," he sighs "don't agree Mr Kingston." He sends Daniel a 'trust me, I know' look. I send him a playful mock horror look.

"Noted." He says with a nonchalant tone.

"Mr Lindon, we wouldn't want my dear fiancé here to not share the rest of his love and responsibility." I place my hand on Daniel's chest and smirk.

"Ahh, but my dear Ms..."

"Henson."

"But my dear Ms Henson, we wouldn't want your love life getting filled with too many responsibilities to an extent of not having time with your significant other." He says and sends a nod our way and walks away grinning from ear to ear.

"Me? People as a responsibility? In their wildest dreams." He scoffs and walks away leaving me behind, still standing in the middle of the floor with people's eyes on me.

I look around subtilely trying to see if I can spot Marissa, but she was nowhere to be seen. As I still scan for the last time my eyes meet with another pair, one I wished to not have met, Jacob. He mouthed 'You better follow him.'

I thought about it for a second. What if he decides to get rid of me? Well, I doubt he would do such. I mentally shrug and walk the same way I saw him take. I made sure to not fall face first or at all.

As I was walking I came to a stop in front of two double glass doors that seem to lead outside, I open one and I step outside making sure to close it behind me. I walk slowly down the path that seemed to lead to a flower house. This backyard was just out of this world, there is a huge luxurious pool with beach chairs set beside it and next to it was another pool but it seemed to be shallower and in both pools the lights are on making it seem even more beautiful. The lights outside the house are on, making it better to see my surroundings. There is also 3 other average houses, two tennis courts, and others I can't seem to make out because they are further.

I approach the flower house and let me tell you, I've never seen one in real life. This thing is very pretty. I see a light illuminating from inside, I slowly open the door.

"Daniel?" I whisper while cautiously looking at my surroundings.

Flowers everywhere, literally. What was I expecting in a flower house anyway?

"Daniel are you h-" a hand grabs my arm in a firm grip and another covers my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" The coldness in his voice sent shivers down my spine, and not the good kind.

I keep quiet.

"Ms Henson I'd like to get an answer after I ask a question." He growls next to my ear.

I roll my eyes. I swear this human right behind me has some screws loose.

"Ms Hens-"

A feeling of deja-vu rises in me and I grab his hand on my mouth and yank it away, which he didn't expect. I pulled my arm from around his firm grip and turned around to face him. I started to breathe heavily.

I frantically tried to reach for my phone which was situated by my thigh supported by the lingerie's straps that go round my thighs, so in other words this meant that I was indeed pulling my dress up not caring if he peeks.

"What are you doing?" He says with a strangled but still cold tone.

I stop trying to searching for my phone and stood straight, holding a hand to my chest leaning against one of the tables. My lungs felt like they were being squeezed together.

"Are you okay?" His tone sounded softer than before.

I step forward but apparently I couldn't stand at all, he catches me in time before I could fall to the floor. Tears are streaming down my face by now.

"Let me go...", I murmur under my breath, " Let me go you..." I try getting out of his hold, but I felt too weak.

"Rachel? Look at me." He holds my face with one hand while the other held me from plummeting onto the face of the earth. He looks me in the eyes.

"Rachel, look at me. Breathe." I look at him and for a moment I keep staring into his eyes totally forgetting how to breathe.

"Rachel, dammit no! Don't do this to me, breathe baby breathe." He shakes me a little which pulled me out of my trance.

I started breathing frantically.

"Look into my eyes and take deep breaths." He takes deep breaths which I also started to follow after my mind picked up on what he was trying to do.

"Keep going, you're doing great love." His eyes were filled with so much care, but I couldn't understand why.

After a few minutes my breathing got back to normal, but I felt weak and my eyes became droopy. He picked me up bridal style and started walking out the flower house with a quickened pace. Next thing I feel myself being laid on top of something soft, but I wanted to go home.

"I..I want to go home." I whisper while trying to get myself into a sitting position, but strong arms gently push me back to lay down.

"You can go home tomorrow. Right now, you need to rest and get well for me." His hand caresses my cheek as if I were fragile, while my eyes were fighting my concentration.

"Why...why are you doing this...for me?" I raise my hand and place it on top of his that's still on my cheek.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Why.....panick attack.....caused.....much pain?" I hear a murmur but I couldn't decipher what was really being said.

I couldn't concentrate anymore and I felt myself losing consciousness quick.

"Rachel?" I hear voice repeating, every time louder than the last.

Oh, how wonderful it is for the past to drop by and chuck up the deuces.
_________________

"I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them. I deserve someone who is gentle and kind, because my soul is getting tired."

-Unknown