Juliet's Lonely Prince

I walk along the streets of Paris in the middle of the night after a long day at the office. Training to become the head of the European division of Grayson Technologies which was fine and all but there was still something missing. 

There was always some nameless thing missing from my life that I had yet to discover.

 Days go by which turn to years and I had begun to question my searching capabilities and contemplating whether or not this lonely life of mine was worth continuing.

I walk across the street, hands buried in the pockets of my jacket to protect them from the cold. 

The holo lamps light my way home with their dull orange glow and I kick a small rock laying on the uneven pavement. It lands a few steps ahead of me and I walk up to it. Pausing to look down at the small piece of loose gravel before kicking its dark, jagged edges once more. 

It lands in the middle of the small side street ahead of me and I take this as my meager amount of excitement for the day, turning in the opposite direction.

 But as I turn, the slightest hints of music hits my ear.

 Curious and with nothing better to do on this dark night only illuminating the glow of my only friend, I decided to follow the tune. Letting the melody become my guide as I walk down this small side street. 

*Song: BTS Love yourself highlight Reel