1

You walk through the village streets, taking your last look at the people and ninjas that you might never see again. You were leaving the Leaf Village for good, and wanted nothing to do with it once you stepped foot out of the Village doors. You are to become a rogue ninja. You filled your backpack with everything you wanted to take. A photo of your old friends surprisingly. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi Sensei were all smiling. You also had your bag filled with scrolls and weapons. Everyone stared as you passed them, but you had no clue as to why. Maybe it was because you had a frown on your (Skin Color) face, and a dark glimmer in your (E/C). Your (H/C) hair blew in the wind, and so did your wide-end sleeves as you continued walking.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You hear a familiar voice.

"Wait up!" You turn to see the blonde haired Jinchuuriki.

"What do you want, Naruto?" You glare.

"Whoa, what's with the harsh attitude?" Sakura walked up behind him.

"None of your business..." You growl.

"Well you certainly have a grudge." Sasuke had his arms crossed as he walked then stood next to Sakura.

"Yea. I have a grudge against this Village!" A few people looked at you in shock and disbelief.

"How could you say that! Why would you have a grudge against a great Village?!" Naruto yells.

"Living in this Village has brought nothing but pain to me..." You shift your glare over to Sasuke.

You blink, and activate your Sharingan which had been fully mastered.

"Your bastard of a brother killed my parents and yours, and we Uchihas have nothing left to call family. We've been alone, and I'm willing to bet that you'll leave the Leaf soon enough to!" Sasuke shifts his eyes a bit to the left so he isn't affected by your Sharingan.

"We're your family, aren't we?" Kakashi Hatake appears behind the group of Jounin reading his pervy book.

"I wouldn't say you were."

"Well if you're going to leave, I won't stop you then. You have made a choice and I'll respect that." Kakashi takes a look at you, but doesn't look you in the eye.

You deactivate your Sharingan and turn around, "WHAT?!" Naruto and Sakura yell.

"(He/She) chosen her path, so let (He/She) go on with it."

"But (Y/N)..." You turn around again to face Naruto.

You pull out a kunai knife and drag it across your headband, "I'm not changing my mind Naruto, and you won't be able to," You make quotation marks with your fingers. "Believe it."

You turn back around, then bolt towards the Village exit.

+++

You finally made it to the Village doors when You see the two familiar faces of the ninjas who watch the doors.

"Where are you off t_" You turn to see a shocked Izumo and Kotetsu.

"You saw it coming, so don't act surprised." You smirk, then walk out of the Village doors.