Female x Female

You were staring at the sexiest girl alive in your mind. She still had a grip on your wrist that made you blush.

"Like what you see?" Orochimaru smiles.

"I do... I like it a lot..." You smirk, looking her up and down.

"Why don't you follow me, and I can show you many more things you might like." She let go of your wrist and started walking towards an underground base that you didn't see before.

You were following that bitch to the end of your life for all you cared. You swiftly caught up to Orochimaru and walked beside her. She was smirking, and once you were farther inside, Orochimaru pushed you against the wall and kissed you gently. You pulled her body closer to yours then let your hands slide down to her waist. You both broke away for air, and Orochimaru gave that sexy smirk again, pulling you down a hallway. You noticed an area that had a chair, and there was another pretty girl standing there reading a scroll.

"Lord Orochimaru, looks like you've got some entertainment." The grayish haired girl giggled.

"Damn right I did, and don't even think about touching her, Kabuto." You giggle at Orochimaru's response.

Orochimaru pulled you into a medium sized room. It was lit with two torches, it had a bed in the corner with black sheets, the walls were dirt, and there were weapons hanging on them. The snake Sannin whipped around and pulled of your Uchiha crested crop-top, revealing your see-through, (Color) bra. Orochimaru licked her lips when she looked you up and down.

"This is gonna be fun!" She hisses seductively.

You bite your lip, and push Orochimaru against the wall. She moans when you start to kiss her neck, then down her chest. Orochimaru's breast were (size), and yours were to. You pulled off her purple shirt to reveal her (size) breast.

"I see you don't like bras." You press your chest against hers.

"Let's just say that I like to reveal myself." She leans in and licks your lip.

You open your mouth slightly to let her in. She explores your cavern, and sucks on your tongue. You break away for air and you pull her over to the bed, throwing her onto it.

"Aggressive, are you!" Orochimaru giggles.

You get on top of her and swirl your tongue around her nipple, she moans with pleasure. You slide your tongue across Orochimaru's chest before sucking and leaving butterfly kisses on her other mound of flesh.

"Shit! We haven't even gotten that far and I already think I'm going to cum!" You kiss down her chest and her belly.

As you swiftly pull off Orochimaru's black pants and ninja shoes, you suddenly start to feel really seductive, and your pussy starts throbbing in a way. You rip of her panties and spread Orochimaru's legs wide. Her moist and pale pussy was just waiting to be abused.

"You sure wanna get down to the_" You push your tongue as far as it will go down Orochimaru's pussy, interrupting what she was going to say.

She moaned loudly, and you licked her all over, "Your gonna make me fucking cum!"

"Oh, I'm just getting started!" You push her legs back as far as they would go, then you shove three fingered in Orochimaru's pussy.

She moans and arches her back a little. You pull and push, then you feel a little liquid. You smirk, and insert a fourth finger in the snake Sannin's canal, making her gasp with pleasure. The moaning of Orochimaru made you wanna get even more wild. Orochimaru must have thought the same thing because when you crawled on top of her, she flipped you over and kissed you hard. She kissed down your neck and pulled and pinched your nipples.

"Yea, harder!" You plead.

Orochimaru laughs a little and massages both of your breast, squeezing and pulling on your nipple. You moan at the feeling. Orochimaru kissed all over your chest, sucking on every bit of flesh. She kisses down your belly and then kisses and sucks in between your legs. She kisses your thighs then pulls off your black, ninja pants, then your (color) panties. She kisses and sucks on your thigh again before licking your moist vagina. Orochimaru shoves her long tongue up your pipe and you slid your hand around her head and you pull her towards you. Her tongue went deeper into you, and she then pulled it out after hitting your sweet spot.

"I can agree with you about the cumming part!" You moan.

Orochimaru gets in a position where she is sideways on top of you and her pussy is rubbing against yours. Orochimaru held your leg up and squished her pussy on yours, both of your moans echoing around the room.

"Now I really think I'm gonna cum!" You moan.

"Me to!" The throbbing in your pussy gets faster as you finally reach your climax and release that juicy goodness from your pipes.

"Feels good... so fucking good..." Orochimaru sighed as she released to.

"Now that I think about it. Leaving the Village was the best thing I could have ever done." You pull Orochimaru in for a kiss.

"I couldn't agree more."