Female x Shemale

Notice: "Ai," means "love" in Japanese. The word is used later in the lemon.

Your Uchiha-crested shirt was off. Your ninja shoes and pants were also off. And you had to be staring pleasure in the face at that exact moment. Orochimaru hovered over you. Purple panties off. Bra off. And... Dick, out.

"Like it? I've been wanting to stick my... big sis in you ever since I saw that face and body of yours!" Orochimaru smirked.

Your pussy throbbed. You couldn't wait for the snake Sannin to rip off your bra set and fuck you so hard that you cum before her. You were breathing hard. That dick was already down your god damn throat farther than you ever thought something could go. You were staring into Orochimaru's golden eyes that put you in a sort of trance.

You heard a knock on the door, and Orochimaru whipped her head around.

"Lord Orochimaru. I have something that you need to see." It was the voice of Kabuto.

"Give me a moment, Kabuto. I have unfinished buisness." Orochimaru faces you again.

You and Orochimaru snuck into the base without Kabuto knowing, so now you have to make sure he doesn't know about the activity going on.

"Are you ready dear?" Orochimaru slowly got closer to your face as she reached for the rim of your panties.

Orochimaru pulled them down slowly, waiting for an objection. You didn't object. You didn't want to. You wanted to feel that rush of agony then that rush swiftly switch to pleasure. That sadistic smile that we all love spread across the Snake Sannin's face. Orochimaru shoved her cock down your canal, sending a moan from your mouth her way.

"You like that don't you." She giggles.

You spread your legs farther and Orochimaru's hips slap against you, faster and faster.

"Yes!" You moans, arching your back a little.

"You're going to like it even more in a matter of time!"

Faster, faster, faster. Harder and harder. Orochimaru slammed into you continuously at a high speed. Your fast breathing and moans filled the room.

Orochimaru leans in and kisses you slowly. Her thrusting speed slowing down just enough. You felt your liquid seeping through gaps between you and Orochimaru's private parts. Your cum dripped down your leg.

"Yes, you're making me wet." Orochimaru looks up at the ceiling and picks up her pace.

You moan louder and louder. You completely forget about the fact that you don't want Kabuto to know you are down here.

Orochimaru slides her hand up your breast, "Hush now (Y/N). You don't want to give away our position now do you, my ai?"

You pant a little and arch your back higher. Orochimaru spreads your legs even farther.

"Tell me you want it ai!"

You moan, "I want it, Lord Orochimaru! Give it to me!"

"Ah yes, BEG for it!" She commands.

"Give it to me please Lord Orochimaru! I'll do anything! Cum for me please!" You grip the bed sheets and feel more of your cum sliding down your leg.

"Yes! I feel it coming!" Orochimaru moaned.

You both release. More of your liquid leaks out, along with Orochimaru's. It fills your pussy as you let out small moans. Both of your liquids dripped down your legs and onto the bed sheets.

"Thank you Lord Orochimaru." You rub your pussy.

"Anything for my ai!" She leans in and kisses you one last time.