5

You were under the ground, and you had no clue how. You were still able to breathe which was strange. The pressure started to build up slowly, but then it lessened. You were pulled back out of the ground to face Orochimaru.

"What the hell was that." You hadn't realized that you were holding his hand.

You looked down then pulled away blushing.

"Let's just say that your little friends back there won't be finding you for a while..." The snake Sannin smiled.

"Uh...Thank you..." I looked around to see that we were surrounded by trees.

"You look very... Uncomfortable..." Orochimaru took a step closer, and you stepped back.

"It's nothing... I'm fine..." Your back meets a tree, and Orochimaru's eyes meet yours.

Your cheeks start to burn and show signs of pink. He just continued to look into your (E/C) eyes. Orochimaru took another step, making you nervous.

"(Y/N)... Am I making you feel uneasy?" His husky voice immediately calms you down.

"No..." You look away from his gaze.

Orochimaru was now directly in front of you...

He lifts up your chin, and you blush a bright pink.

"You know what? I think I quite like you." He smiles.

You don't answer, and Orochimaru slides his hand down your right side while keeping his eyes on you.

[Notice: Since I wrote the story so girls and boys can be with Orochimaru, the next two chapters will be different scenes based on your gender.]