5

I woke up not hugging Craig, but a pillow. What? I sat up and saw the wall of pillows was back. There was only two possibilities;One, It was all a dream.
Two,He woke up before me, and got the wall back up.
Both would be wired. I put my arm in between the wall and the bed, and grabbed my phone that was under his bed, 8:12 my phone read.
I rolled on my back and sighed. I heard Craig ask,"You awake?"
"No. I'm talking in my sleep." Like you.
He sat up and looked down at me, he opened his mouth to speak, but kept quiet. He turned his head away and got up. He said,"It Christmas isn't it?"
I sat up and nodded. He sighed and said,"Merry Christmas." He said it awkwardly, probably because we are not family, so it's a bit weirder. I stood up and stretched,"T-thanks...You too."
I heard a door slam and a loud banging on Craig's door. "WAKE THE HELL UP YOU TWO!" I knew it was Ruby.
I yelled and fell on the bed,"JESUS CHRIST,DUDE!"
Craig gave me a confused look, but soon he laughed. "You are a fricken spazz, you know that?"
He pulled me up and I said sarcastically,"No, I m-mean it's not like I-I've been like t-t-this forever."
He opened his door and said,"Let's go."
I followed him down stairs and he lead me to another Staircase. I didn't know it was there. We headed down and saw his parents,mine, and his sister gathered around a beautifully decorated tree.
My mom patted a spot next to her, as I made my way to her. I sat down and my mom said,"I'm sorry Tweek that we couldn't spend Christmas at home, but we had to do it here, or else we wouldn't have been able to get here."
I shook my head and told her,"It's Fine."
I heard Craig's mom ask,"Craig,Honey, you look awfully tired."
I turned my head to face them as Craig sighed. "I had a nightmare."
Then, I knew it was real. He looked at me for a split second, then back to his mom. Making me believe it was real even more. I felt my heart pounding in my chest.
My dad handed me a cup of Coffee and said,"Sorry I just remembered it!"
I smiled and said thanks. It didn't last long, the coffee that is. My mom handed me an envelope, I reluctantly took it. When I opened it, I saw a couple of tens, and four tickets. I pulled them out and I heard my mom try to hold snickering. I read them, Hamilton:An American musical.
I was in shock and kept my mouth open in awe. Laura leaned over to read it,"Hamilton:An American Musical."
I looked at my mom and said,"This must of cost a lot of money!"
She nodded,"Yeah. It did, but we've been saving, one for you, me, your dad, and one person of your choice."
I felt so much joy at once, and my dad said,"We have another present, but,"
He looked around the tree,"I don't see it."
My mom stood up and said,"Let's go get it. It must still be in the car."
I went to stand,"I'll got help."
She said,"Oh no! You stay here."
They both got up and left. Laura grabbed one with a paint splattered wrapping paper and gave it to Ruby. She quickly opened it and pulled out a case, she looked confused and opened it to see art materials. She smiled brightly and hugged her mom, and her dad,"Thank you so much!"
Craig's dad handed him one, with a blue and black design paper. Craig slowly and neatly opened it, he pulled out a hat like his, but green, a maroon scarf, and a piece of paper. He read it and looked at his dad,"You said you didn't want another guinea pig."
His dad shrugged,"You seem to take good care of stipe, you will get it i a few days. The owner is with family at the moment.
I looked at the stairs, expecting to see my mom and dad any second. But they didn't show.
Ruby was handed another one, but it was smaller. She smile whimsically, and there was an IPhone box. She yelled with glee and opened the box, "What one is it?" I asked.
She said,"The Seven!" She pulled it out and hugged it to her chest. "Thank you!" She sang.
Laura smiled but Soon her face went serious,"Where's your parents? They should be here by now."
Thomas stood up and said,"I'll go look."
He ran up the stairs, as I tagged along behind him. We both looked through the window, I saw the truck of the car open, but I didn't see my parents. I did however spot a hand sticking out from behind the car on the ground. I pointed it out to Thomas and looked shocked. He hold me,"Stay here."
He ran out and reached were my parents would have been. His face had fear, and anxiety painted all over it. I felt my body tense up, it can't be good. He ran in and said,"Go back down stairs," he then yelled,"Laura, get up here." As I made my way down, Laura and Ruby ran up. Leaving me down stairs with Craig.
He asked,"What happened?"
I sat against the wall and tried to process what happened.
He asked again,"Tweek,What happened?"
His mother let out a yell of terror form up stairs,I bet it answered his question.
He got up and ran upstairs, I felt tears build up in my eyes. My head was filled with too many thoughts, eventually I snapped and started crying. I heard footsteps run down the stairs and felt an embrace. I felt there breathing was scattered. I heard that voice, it was Ruby's,"Tweek, your parents, they may be dead."

A/N
I actually wanted this in the original, by while making it I decided not to, but I'd get so many cute moments with what I am doing.