13

Dis is gunna be bad...I'm sorry

Craig's POV
When I woke up, I didn't even bother to leave my room. I didn't want to face that awkwardness. People chatted down stairs and Trica said from the other side of the door,"You okay? You coming down stairs?"
  "No. Tell them I feel sick."
Trica opened the door and asked,"You just don't want to face dad?"
  I gave her a blank stare. She shut the door as she walked in,"You can't say in your room forever."
   "Is Tweek out of his room?"
Trica nodded. I sighed and sat up. "I'll go down stairs."
  I walked past her, and we headed down stairs. I saw Him at the table. His hands fidgeting under the table. I sat down next to him, my dad said,"No. Trica sit between them."
  I rolled my eye and sat at the next set over. As Trica sat where I once did. I felt my blood boil, and I wanted to stab my dad right then and there. It was really awkward sitting there in silence, I can't imagine what's going though Tweeks Head. I wanted to hug him and tell him it's going to be fine. But if I did, my dad would fucking kill me. I want to fucking kill him.
After that awkward breakfast, and cleaning up after it, Trica wanted us to hang out in her room. Tweek and I didn't complain. It'd be a good chance to actually talk, without my dad trying to pull us apart.
   When we sat on her bed, against the wall, she set up her laptop, and asked,"You guys wanna watch youtube videos, Netflix, anything?"
    Him and I shrugged our shoulders, not sure, well, I didn't care. Trica said,"I guess we'll just watch Vines."
  She looked up for vines on YouTube, and I grabbed Tweeks hand. And held it tightly. He smiled at me lightly, and I felt happy to see him smile. Not long after, I heard footsteps quickly approaching. The door slammed open and I quickly let go of Tweeks hand. My mom stood in the doorway and yelled,"Tweek! Your mom, she woke up!"
  He lepted out of bed in hurry and yelled,"R-Really?!"
My mom hugged him and said "Yeah, she woke up."
  Tweek started to cry as I hugged him too. Tweek asked,"Can I go see her?"
Mom told him sympatheticly,"Yes. Of course, we'll go soon. Get ready."
    She left the room and shut the door behind her, I turned to face him and gave him a big hug. Trica said,"So, you'll be going home soon." It dawned on me as well. Soon he will be leaving. I was going to go to his school if I could, but, the distance is to much, and I can't live on my own. We are Won't be able to see one another. Tweek grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my room and closed the door. "I-I'm glad my mom woke up, I am! B-but...I won't be able to see you..."
I grabbed his hands and said,"Wh..what will happen to us?" Tweek closed his eyes and sighed. Soon he opened his eyes again and met mine,"I'm expecting the worse."
  I felt my heart break. I hugged him Tightly and said,"I don't want that."
  Tweek hugged me back,"It's Fine. You'll forget me within a year. I'm not someone you would normally dwell on."
  I pulled away a bit so I could meet his gaze. He's words were so sad, heart breaking things to say. I kissed him softly and said,"I can't let us stop being something."
  He said,"B-But there is nothing we can do. If we do talk online, your dad won't allow it, and the distance."
  Between us we share the same feelings to each other, but not the same on this subject. I love him with all my heart, id Gladly leave my home to be with him.
We sat in the car on our way to the hospital. Trica and my dad decided not to go. I'm glad he didn't, he is a monster. Most of the time.  Tweek looked so happy and anxious at the same. I grabbed his hand and said,"What do you think your gonna say to her?"
  He pondered a bit and raised his head again,"Tell her that I missed her. A lot."
  Mom said from the driver's seat,"I bet you did. I remember my dad ended up falling out of his tree stand, and he messed up his back so badly. He had to go through physical therapy, and he was gone a lot. I missed him."
  Tweek rested his head on my shoulder and I rested my head on his. Are we going to tell her about our relationship?
A/N
  Hellooooo. Sooo. I haven't been updating a lot, because like I said In one of my other ANs; I lose motivation. And I can't focus on the story. But if I ever do (I probs will don't worry) finish this story, I have another Creek story In mind. While I'm in the classes I hate, I work on this story in my mind.  So here is the description:

  When Tweek and Craig were fourteen, they stopped being friends. Only Craig could tell you why. Tweek became, dark, morbid, and satanic. He was once a kid who went to church every Sunday, to one who stays in his room and chants dark and mysterious things. He also dropped all of his friends. During their junior year, Tweek (by rumors) had been a satanic sacrifice. Many kids were afraid to follow that path and decided to become more religious. While Craig was lucky to be a shadow to the pastor. Staying by the pastors side, being an assistant, and learning more about being a real pastor. But while he is blessing a home while the Pastors away, he sees a demon who is to familiar.

Sorry for the long AN but short chapter, I've just been so tired, and so unmotivated. You can kill me if you want :)