9

Craig's POV

   I sat in front of my door, I didn't want to face him. He's probably telling my parents right now. I feel like an idiot, why did I kiss him? I didn't even know what I was doing. When I see him, I don't think I'd even be able to talk to him.
  I heard a knock on my door, and it set my heart racing. "Craig?" I heard Tweek ask from the other side. I stood up and asked,"Yeah?"
   He opened the door and saw how close we were now. When he stepped in, I wanted to leave. He went to speak, but I cut him off,"I'll Leave."
  I grabbed the door handle, but he grabbed my wrist. "Don't start avoiding me! We are not kids." I'm surprised he's able to talk like this, he's normally anxious and can't talk. He released my wrist and said,"We both know it happened, so why can't you just accept that?"
  I sat on my bed and said,"Because, one, that was the first time I kissed someone, 2, I don't even know why I did it. It just happened."
   He sat down next to me, and I felt my heart bang in my chest. I managed to say,"Can we just pretend that it never happened?"
  He nodded his head and said,"Yeah I Guess."
  We sat in silence for a while until he broke the silence,"But I don't want to act like it never happened. I don't want to forget that."
   I turned my head to his, and our eyes met. "What?" I asked, not sure if I understood him.
  "Like you said, it was my first kiss too. And it's a part of our relationship." He said, his words hitting me in the chest.
    "I'm not sure how I feel about you though," I said," And I don't know how you feel about me. So, can you let me figure this out?"
    He nodded and gave me a warm smile. I felt the urge take over again, I repressed it deep into my mind. I shouldn't be doing this to him. He probably doesn't Even like me.
  He grabbed my hand and said,"To he honest, I think I need to sort out my thoughts to."
  I kept wanting to kiss him, that's all I wanted. Keeping myself back, but at the same time I didn't want to. I removed my hand from his, and cuffed his cheeks.  I pressed my forehead against his. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Tweeks POV

I have NO idea what to do. I looked at his closed eyes,trying to think of what he'll Do next. He opened his eyes, and looked into mine. He said in his normal monotone voice,"Tweek, Can I Kiss you?"
  My mind and body froze. I wanted him to, but I didn't know what he'd think of it. He could be tricking me. He may not like me at all! But I still let myself say,"Yes."
   He leaned down and kissed me. I felt so happy, yet so awful. Does this count as playing with his feelings? I grabbed his back and pulled him closer. He soon started nipping at my neck, and it made me grip onto him even tighter.
  And he's still not sure about his feelings? Well, I'm not either. But now, I think I'm closer to realizing how I feel for him.
  "Tweek?" He asked, still at my neck.
"Y...yeah?" I asked between breaths.
  He raised his head as looked at me in the eye,"I love you."
  "I love you too." I said the truth.
He kissed me passionately, and deeply. It felt well, and right. And I was happy I hope he is too.

A/N
  Okay. Okay. It took me FOREVER to write the Kiss sense. I wrote maybe one sentence every three minutes. Mainly because I can't write stuff like that. I can't read it either, I can read hickeys, but full on lemons? No way. I can't write it or draw it. I can't Bring myself to it. Thanks, and goodbye.

      Sincerely,
                      Me