6

I sat in the hospital, with the Tucker's. I felt a hand grab mine, I looked at Laura as she gave me a soft smile,"I'm sure they will be okay."
  I didn't respond, instead I got up and went to the bathroom. I stood in a stall, I slid to the floor and started to cry again. The door to the bathroom opened, I put my hands on my mouth to stay quiet. The door closed, but who it was didn't move. A monotone voice called out,"Tweek. Get out of the stal."
  I stood up and opened the stall, I saw Craig in the middle of the room. He said,"It's going to be okay."
  I said slowly, still crying. "My...parents mean the most to me...If they died...I'd have no reason to live...they can't die."
  I Buried my face in my hands. Craig pulled me onto a embrace. He told me trying to comfort me,"They will be okay."
  I asked,"Craig,I don't know what happened...I was only told we needed to go to the hospital. What happened?"
  Craig said,"My Guess is one of them slipped, tried to grab the other to stay up, took them down with them. They head there head hard on the ice, there was blood." His body tensed up.
  I grabbed his jacket and cried even more. He patted my back,"Let's head back."
  I nodded slowly. I slowly followed him out, and sat down again. Laura said,"It's gonna be okay."
An unfamiliar voice said,"You are right and wrong."
  I looked up to see the doctor. He looked a bit glum. Laura stood up and asked,"Are they dead?"
He shook his head,"No. They both slipped in a coma."
   I felt fear take over my body; yet a bit of relief.

We sat in there hospital room, as the doctor explained everything. He said sense they are not dead, I just need to find a place to stay. When we left, a hand grabbed mine. I looked up to Laura she had tears in her eye, and on her face. She said,"You can stay with us."
  I too found myself crying. I gave her a nod and smiled a bit. She let out a small laugh,"Good."
  By the time we left, it was a bit late. We stopped to eat,but I didn't eat a lot, I didn't have an appetite.
  When we got back to their home, I slowly walked upstairs and didn't even bother to change. I laid in his bed and looked at the wall.
  That's when it hit, it hit baldy. I felt tears force themselves out. I bit my tongue, I gripped my shirt tightly, I curled up into a fetal position. I heard Craig enter the room, he asked,"You okay?"

Craig's POV

He sat up and looked at me. His eyes were red, his face covered in tears. He looked so pitiful. I ran to him and hugged him. His shaky arms slowly hugged me back. This reminds me when I woke up hugging him. In the dream, I don't even know who I hugged. All I know is that I told them,'Please don't leave me'.
  I felt embarrassed. I separated from him and said,"I'll go sleep in the guest bedroom."
   I went to leave when he grabbed my wrist,"Please don't leave me." He said.
I froze, he said word from word what I had said. Did he hear, and know that I grabbed him?
  I turned to him. His face turned into a embarrassing expression. I'm guessing he knew about me grabbing him. A smile is what I gave him. He moved back to his side, as I laid down. He whispered,"Thank you."

   I laid awake, unable to sleep. Tweeks hand grabbed my arm,like it was for dear life. I sat up quickly, he was yelling,"Mom! Dad wait!"
I  Acted on Instinct and grabbed him, pulled him up and yelled,"Tweek wake up!"
  His eyes shot open, he looked miserable. Tears uncontrollably left his hazel eyes. His hands and his lips shook as he buried his head in my chest. He gripped the back of my shirt and let sobs. I rub his back in circles, and hushed him quietly. "Shh..it's okay,Tweek."
   He gripped me tighter,"I'm just scared that my parents, they will die."
  I said,"They won't."
He pulled a away a bit and looked up at me,"If they do, I'll have no reason to live."
  I was thinking of something to say, I've been like this before. The words I wanted to hear, couldn't help in this situation. But,there was one that I wanted to hear everyday, I said,"Even though we had only met yesterday, I am now a part of your life,like it or not. Aren't I a reason enough?"
  His once trembling breath soon stopped as he hinced. He gave me a small nod,"I guess."
I patted his head and said,"Okay, now try to sleep."
  He laid back down, so did I. Not a minute later, I heard him say,"Hey, Craig?"
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Thank you." He said with sorrow in his voice.
"Your welcome." I said as I finally fell asleep.