Chapter 2: What Happened Last Night?!

I woke up feeling the worst hangover I've experienced yet. And to think my alcohol tolerance is pretty high. Well, it happens to the best of everyone. More like worst.

It didnt took me a minute to realize that I was alone on a bed, in a different room... Moreover, it is so obvious whose room it is because of a large photograph of himself glued on the wall, right in front of the bed. It literally filled the entire length of the wall.

"Jerkface." I muttered in disgust. There's something about that guy that makes him especially jerky than anyone else.

I gave myself a full body check.  I gave out a sigh of relief to find out that I was only half nak—half naked?! Why? What? When? Where? How? I started to panic. Okay, calm down. Maybe there's just a misunderstanding here. Wait, what if... we did it? Uggh, no, it cant be.

Could my life get any worse? I sat down and saw a note on the bedside table saying:
"Went out. Aspirin in one of the shelves. Make yourself feel at home, Katty.

Jake."

I screamed out of irritation. But it backfires immediately through the undying pain in my head. Im gonna need some coffee for this. Yep, my life could get worse than it already is.

•-•

I pushed the front door of Starbucks open, went straight up to the counter and ordered a frappe. Wearing my dont-touch-me aura, I sat down on a table good for two beside the glass that overlooks the street from outside.

Curiousity starts kicking in again, wondering as to what happened last night. Me? With such high respect for my dignity and morals, will give up to that jerk?! No way. I dont believe this. It hasn't been a week that I stayed here I already caused trouble. I really need to see Jerky to clear things up before I conclude stuff. Oh great, I already made a cute nickname for him, not.

"Can I sit here?" I ceased to look at the view then turned to face the a girl with glasses and auburn hair in front of me. She is wearing this wide smile, which is hard to differ if it's real or plastic. I roam my eyes around the place only to find it packed. I looked at the girl again and nodded in response. She sat down and smiled at me.

"Im Elenour, you?" She laid her hand out to shake. From her hand to her face to mentally rolling my eyes, my gaze went back to the street. I ignored her hands and muttered "April." instead. "April is such a nice name, dont you think?" With my ever so rude attitude, I replied with only a "Mmm." Her determination seems strong to this point, "So, April, what school do you go to? Are you from here?" I glared at her but her cheerful attitude maintained. I wonder why she's trying to be nice to me.

Ugh, why does this girl have a hard time to comprehend that the signs Im giving her means I dont want to socialize, with her or anyone in particular. "I dont see why you need to know." I got up, placed a tip on the table, and turn to leave. There, I sounded more rude than original. You see, I may be cold-hearted, but Im human too.

•-•

The doorbell rang 8 times before that jerk finally decides Im starting to annoy him. Viola! Right in front of my eyes is a... shirtless man. Well, damn. I distracted myself with the purpose why Im standing in front of his door right now, "We need to talk."

After a long awkward silence and stares, my brows furrowed. "Arent you gonna let me in?" I sounded like I'm saying he's dumb. Im such a bad person. "Well, we can talk here and now." He said with a smirk.

It didn't took long for me to process that this scene feels too familiar. (T/n: Refer to chapter 1) I glared at him and without second thoughts, my fist flew towards his stomach. Only to feel a hard, rock-like abs. He smirked and said "Dont drool." Ugh, he's so conceited.

I pushed him in. "Uggh, just let me in so we could get this over with already." I sat on his sofa as he got a glass of juice to serve me. Im guessing he was pretty sure I'd come buzzing in today.

He sat down beside me. "Now this is how to treat a visitor." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "So, what happened last night?" He composed himself like he's gonna tell something very important. "What happened last night was..."

•-•

Hello! Thanks for the votes and feedbacks. Im just a noob from nowhere and compare to the biggies out there, this is just nothing but to me it's very heartwarming. Thank you so much. Im giving you this update and cliffhanger as a sign of gratitude. Also, im changing my pen name. Hahah im talking like i hit it big, right? This is big to me. Yeyyy!

naenceh xx