chapter 1

In the Dong Clan no one likes Shandian Dong, he is one of the weakest ones in the Clan and has the lowest ranking. Since Shandian has the lowest rank and lowest power he got the worst living courtiers.

   A ray of sun light shines through a trashy cabin a little bit away the other cabins and lights up a boys face with lighting blue hair and tan skin. The boy pushes himself up into a sitting position and stretches as cracks and pops fill the cabin air. The boy opens his eyes to reveal a pair of brown-golden eyes with a flash of lightning running in them.

   As the boy stands up he towers to six foot two inches with muscular looking body. The messy hair on his head falls down into his eyes and a small smile forms on his face but he puts it up in a pony tail. The boy looks around to see the dusty room but all he does is smile and walk towards the fire place.

   A brick on the fire place was at different angel then the rest and that one just happens to be the one the boy, Shandian Dong, grabs and pulls away from the wall. As the brick falls to the ground a pill wrapped in a peice of cloth reveals its self. This just happens to be all that Shandian has to his name and it looks like he's going to use it to break through to the next rank.

Apprentice
Beginer
Master
Grandmaster
Demi-god
God
God slayer

   These are the rankings but Shandian is only at the peak of Apprentice rank. If he is able to break through to Beginer rank then he will be able to earn a salary from the the Clan which can help him with his cultivation in life. When ever some one in life starts to cultivate they have two choices that they can make and its 'Yin' or 'Yang'. Yin is the light, or goodness, while Yang is the bad in life.

   Very few people in Shandians generation has found a 'Yin-Yang' path. A 'Yin-Yang' path is just like the sign for it a small light in the darkness or a little darkness in the light. 'Yin' is a path of light or goodness while 'Yang' is the path of darkness of evil.

   For someone to chose their path they have to be in the Beginer rank and have a heart of the beast that is on the path that they want to walk down. Normally people can buy their beast hearts at the peak of Apprentice rank.

   Even though Shandian doesnt have a beast heart he can still advance to the Beginer rank. He just wont be as powerful as the others with their beast hearts. Shandian hasnt even given his path a real thought before.

   The small pill had a single mark on it and it looks like a small lightning cloud with bolts of lightning shooting out of it. The pills called Lightning Cloud Ruin. The pill is worth 400 thousand gold coins but Shandian was able to earn one through the clans missions.

   Shandian looks at the pill with a complicated look on his face but he still grabs the pill and walks back to his bed and sits down. Shandian hesitates for a second before placing the pill in his mouth and closing his eyes. Inside Shandians body a strange sight was happening. Instead of the energy inside the pill going to Shandians Domain it all rushs towards his bones and blood as well as skin.

   Since the energy went to Shandians bones, blood, and skin it made his body strangth all the more powerful but his rank didnt change. Shandian opens his eyes with disappointment but a surprised look appears on his face as he looks at his own body. A black fluid is spread all over his body.

   That black fluid is all of the impurities in Shandians body but all of the times before only a little bit of impurities would appear from his body. Shandian stands up and walks towards his washing tub and gives himself a quick wash and dresses in a new set of clothes. A black pair of pants, a teal looking tee-shirt, and a pair of black shoes covers his body and Shandian walks towards the mirror again.

   As Shandian looks at his long azure color hair a weird look appears on his face, 'I think its time for a hair cut.' Shandian thinks to himself and grabs a pair of cutters and snips his hair piece by piece.

   With a fresh look on Shandians face and his new hair that is a high and tight with the front swayed backwards and to the left. Shandian smiles and walks out in his new style. Unknown to Shandian but today is the yearly competition in the Dong Clan.
-----------------------------------------------------------

new story hope you like it and a cover will be soon.. Thanks for reading also the next chapter will be in two weeks.

Till next time---
peace!
$DB$