chapter 9

Odin grabs the peices of the transformed Mystical Ore and walkes to a different bench, this one is wooden and Odin uses it for peicing the peices together. As Odin moves the stuff to peice it all together some thing happens to Shandians lightning.

   In Shandians Domain he had a single ball of blue lightning but now there is another ball of lighting, a smaller grey ball of lightning.

   Shandian noticed this new ball of lightning with a shock, "Is this from the Mystical Ore?" He asks himself. The blue lightning ball is the size of a small bolder while the size of the grey lightning is pebble size.

   Shandian opens his eyes with a startal as Odin calles his name again, "Im done. Do you want to see it?" Odin asks Shandian and he nods at Odin. Odin moves off to the side and he reveals a five peice suit.

   The four top peices for the shoulders, back, and the chest are all on a black leather. The four bottom peices, theighs, and the shin guards all had black straps as well but this isnt what makes all of peices stand out. All of the peices became skin thin and they all have blue runes on them.

   Shandian looks at the new armour in wonder as he walkes up to it and places his hand on it. The top amour set disappears from the table and reappears in his Domain. Shandian has a wondering look on his face, "How did that happen?" Odin has a face of surprise as well. "Armour cant do that enless its at the Second Rank. Does that mean that the Mystical Ore is at the Second Rank?"

   Odin goes off into his own land in his head as Shandian gets the bottom sets as well. They appear in Shandians Domain as well but the shin guards were different then the theigh guards.

   The shin guards has grey lightning racing all over them while the rest of the armour doesnt have the grey lightning racing. Shandian thinks about the shin guards and the appear around his shins with the straps around his calves. As the shin appears the grey lightning starts to stretch up to Shandians knees.

   In wonder Shandian take a step and his body disappears from view and reappears a couple of feet away.

   Shandian looks around in amazment because he could feel what just happend. When Shandian took that step the grey lightning inhanced multiple times and speed up his body speed. If Shandian goes any faster he would have injured by the speed.

   So in other words, Shandians body is not strong enough to use the suits full power. Odin walked away some time ago to write down the information that he just got about the Mystical Ore. Now Odin walked back in to find that Shandian has moved a couple of feet away and has grey lightning moving along his legs, "Why is your lightning grey instead of the normal blue?"

   Shandian looks down and looks at the grey lightning and a weird look appears on his face as his mind recalls the grey ball of lightning in his domain. Shandian just shakes his head at Odin and walks towards him, "Where did you go?" Odin smiles and hands Shandian a leather cover book with the words 'Mystical Ore' on the front.

Day 1,
   Today i found an ore that isnt the same as others it has a grey complex and i feel like it can do so much more....

   Shandian reads then looks at Odin, "Is this your journal of information on Mystical Ore?" Odin nods his head.  Odin grabs the book back and tosses it onto the table. "Since i did that for you i need you to do something for me." Odin says to Shandian. Shandian nods his head in understanding and follows Odin out of the room as he recalls his armour into his body.

   "In one month is a Reaper Clan is haveing a exploration adventure for the younger generation and all of the Elders have to sponsor someone in the younger generation, would you like to be in the exploration?" Odin says to Shandian as they exit the blacksmith shop and starts to head towards another building but this one looks like a house.

   Odin pushes the door of the new building to reveal a man who looks exactly like Odin, big, burly, white hair. The new guy looks at us and a pressure erupts from his body as it smashes down on Shandian.

   "Names Odim, whats yours." The new guy, Odim, says to Shandian. Shandian hears the oppression in his voice and smiles at him. "Names Shandian." As he answers him Shandian lets some of his lighting leak out onto his skin.

   Odim eyebrows raise at Shandians resistance and a slight smile appears on his face as the pressure increases.

   Shandian feels the pressure pull his body downwards and Odin is to the side watching the two of them go at it with pressure. Odim looks at Shandian as a deep blood red flame appears on his hand and engulfs his entire arm. "Reapers Flame!" Odim whispers but Shandian was able to hear him.

   Odim lungs at Shandian but since Shandian heard him he was ready for the attack. Shandian ducks to the left under Odims fist and swings his right hand, palm up, towards Odims arm pit.

   He hits Odim square in the arm pit and Odim arm moves up. Odims face remains unemotional as he watches Shandian spin on his right foot. As Shandian spins he swings his left elbow at Odims chest.

   Odim catches Shandians elbow and pushes him away from him. Now there is about five feet apart between the two of them.

   The fighting spirit inside of Shandian starts to get excited at the fight and that is some how waking the Lightning Phoenix up from its slumber. Odim makes the first move as he disappears and reappears behind Shandian.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers!! Whatcha think so far? Let me know! I need some comments to help get the story flowing again... Hehe..

Till next time...
Peace!!
$-DB-$