Chapter 3

Shandian watches the group of five and realizes that they are all in the Beginer rank, a rank above him. But this is a good chance for him to test himself and see what his strangth is. Shandian also wanted to get some experience from this fight.

Fuego Dong lunges at Shandian as a fireball forms on his fist and smashes towards Shandians head. Old man Dong watches Fuego lung at Shandian with a fireball in his hand. The fireball closes in on Shandians head and a small smirk sneaks onto his face.

Shandian side-steps the small fireball in Fuegos hand and grabs his wrist as Shandian pulls Fuego Dong forward with all of his strangth into the ground. A small creater forms from Fuego Dong s body in the small building but as the side of the creater reaches the walls of the building a bunch of runes started to form along the walls. Shandian stands up from next to Fuego Dong and looks towards the rest of the people in the small group.

"Y-Your suppose to be a waste!" Some one from the group yells at Shandian. Shandian looks at them with a distained look on his face, "So you were going to beat up a waste?" As Shandian says that a slight chilly feeling fills his glaze. "Well since im a waste then come at me." Shandian says. The group look at Shandian in fear and start to run away with words of 'run' and 'get away monster'.

No one really likes Shandian but Lin Dong is starting to look at Shandian with a new veiw. Lin Dong watches the group run away and looks back towards Fuego, who is laying on the ground. Lin Dong only shakes his head and waves his hand yowards the body. The body slowly picks up into the air and flies out of the shop.

Lin Dong looks back at Shandian and tilts his head, thinking about different possiabilities for Shandian. While Lin Dong is having a dabating war with himself in his head something is Shandian snaps, causing waves of pain to emit from his body.

"AHHHH!!!" Shandian yells in pain and it snaps Lin Dong out of his mental state."huh?" Lin Dong snaps his head towards Shandian who is curled up into a ball on the floor.

Inside Shandians body two things are forming. The first thing is the azure lines on his skin is welding into his pathways, the second this is a weird tattoo forming on his muscles across his back. The tattoo starts on his left shoulder blade and ends on his tail bone, but this is only on his muscle under the skin[1].

Shandian screams in pain and Lin Dong flicks his hand and a pill appears in his hand. Without missing a beat he puts it in Shandians mouth nand moves away with a worried look on his face. The pill that Lin Dong just throw into Shandians mouth is the same pill he took eariler today, the Lightning Cloud Ruin, but this time something totally different from last time happens to Shandian.

Inside of Shandians domain something was changing! The shape of a Phoenix was forming out of lightning. How is this happening?!

[1]- the cover is his tattoo he just got but remember its on the muscles not the skin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
hello fello readers... Just kidding whats up guys! Hope you like my story so far and im sorry for the shortness of it but you will like the next chapter! Make sure to leave a note,message, or vote. Any will work!

Till next time...
Peace!
$DB$