Chapter 12

Shandian leads the way as Lien follows with a confused look on his face. Shandian enters Odims courtyard to see Odim standing in the middle and just punching the air while Odin is over to the side reading a book.

Lien looks at Odim and Odin with a weird look, "Aren't you guys the Reaper Brothers?" Lien askes Odim and Odin who look at Lien with a surprise look. Odim flashes and appears in front of Lien as a pressure engulfs Lien. "How do you know who we are?" Odim asks Lien.

Lien looks at Odim with a smirk, "My master is Hu Li." As Lien says that Odim and Odin has a relaxed look on there face. "So your master is that demoness."

Lien laughs as his face turns a little red, "Yea she is something." Odim and Odin laugh and send Lien away with a wave of their hands. Odim looks at Shandian as a battle lust fills the air around him. "You ready?" Shandian smiles and puts on all of the gear and picks up the sword, "Oh yea!"

Shandian rushes at Odim with lightning racing across his legs and into the ground. Odim looks at Shandian with a slight smile, "Lets get started." As Odim says that he vanishes and appears to the left of Shandian.

Shandian leans to the right as Odims fist flashs towards Shandians with a death aura around his fist. As the fist nears Shandian, he feels chills in the air from the death aura. Shandian tilts his body so that the fist that was aiming for his head hits the empty air between his shoulder and his head.

A shocked look appears on Odims face as he didn't expect Shandian to make that miniscule judgement with his bodies movement. As Odims fist misses Shandians head he keeps with his fist and spins around throwing his foot at Shandians face.

As Shandian watches the foot move towards him he realizes that he isn't fast enough. Odims foot contacts with Shandians face which makes him fly backwards. When Shandian is in air Odim take off towards him again. Shandian lets go of the wooden sword and as he lets go, he places his foot on the wooden sword in air.

With a pulse of lightning onto the practice sword Shandian is able to get his balance in air and flips to land on the ground. Before Shandian even thinks about anything else he drops to the ground, ducking as Odims fist flies past where Shandians head use to be.

Odim stops as he misses and looks at Shandian as he gets up from the ground, "You have a good battle instinct but you have one weakness which is kinda ironic." Shandian looks at Odim and answers, "Speed. For some reason my lightning has only gave me power and strength but not speed. Why?"

This time Odim hops into the conversation. "I can answer that. I pulled some strings in the clan and found out something. Is the Lightning Clan is split into two different factions, Phoenix and Dragon. The Phoenix faction is strength related while the Dragon faction is speed based. And since we saw the Lightning Phoenix we can assume that ur Phoenix faction."

Shandian looks at Odin with a spaced out look as he takes in all of the new information. After a couple minutes Shandian looks at Odim and says, "I need speed, thats my weakness."

Odim looks at his brother and sends him a energy transmission, "Should we let him learn that movement skill? I like the kid so in voting yes." Odin looks at Odim for a few second and then with hesitation nods his head.

   Odin walks out the room then comes back after a few with an old book with a black leather boundong. "Shandian this is a movement skill that has been hidden from the world and my clan for thousands apon thousands of years. This skill is called Reapers Reach. The original reach is seven feet but you can get another foot after spending an enormous amount of Life Blood."

   Shandian reaches out for it and as Shandian grabs it it float up and starts to emit a grey black fog.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What is up guys. So this got published because a certain friend of mine reminded it lol. If she wants people to know who she is then she can say in the comments. ANYWAYS please vote and leave comments telling me how I'm doing, am I being to predictable?, anything.

Till next time
Peace✌✌👊
$-DB-$