Chapter 13

So imma try to add something different this chapter.. Wish it luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------

   Shandian looks at the fog then inside of his body he feels an itchy feeling through his bones. He closes his eyes and sends his mind into his body. Whats happening inside his body is something no one excpected, the black fog is getting absorbed into his cells.

   Not just into his bones but also into his cells, the reason why this is surprising is because he isnt from the Reaper Clan so he shouldn't be able to absorb them this easy.

   Odim uses his perception and watches the fog flow into shandians body and also how is gets absorbed into his cells, "WHAT!!"

   Odin looks at Odim with a confused look, "What is it brother?" Odim looks at Odin and only shakes his head. The fog start to flow out of the book faster and starts to get darker as a murderous intent follows out of the book. The intent goes with the fog and heads for Shandian.

   Shandian has a bad feeling while the Phoenix inside his domain lets out a roar that's so loud that Odin and Odim hears it from outside of Shandians body. The twins look at each other and without a word they throw their hands into the air and an energy field forms around the yard.

   The Phoenix stands up on his cloud and then flashes as it moves through Shandians body to meet the murderous intent. In an instant the Phoenix and the intent clash at Shandians left palm.

   As they clash at the left palm more intent flows to Shandians right palm. The Phoenix happens to sense the intent on Shandians right palm and looks at Shandians mental image then nods off towards the other palm.

   Shandian gets the idea and speeds towards his right palm. As Shandian gets to the right palm the intent is sitting still like its waiting for Shandian.

   As Shandians mental image reaches the elbow the intent floods through the arm towards the elbow. As the intent floods the arm towards the elbow in the inside, the outside is changing as well.

   Instead of Shandians normal golden tan skin, the skin is turning bone white but the muscles aren't changing and if anything the muscles are condensing and being more refined.
Inside of shandians arm the intent is about to clash with Shandians mental image as a phantom appears behind Shandian.

   "THIS IS MY BODY, NOT YOURS!!" Shandian roars at the intent and then they clash. As they clash more fog starts to form around his arm on the outside and the cells inside his arm starts to absorb the fog.

   After fifteen minutes of struggling Shandians mental energy is nearing exhaustion while at the same time the intent has went from a flood to a flowing creak in power. Every cell in Shandians arm is full of the fog and the intent.

   An idea pops into Shandians mind and then he flows more mental energy into his arm as he moves the fog and starts to form a shape. The fog starts to move on the outside and shapes three different spikes. One at his wrist, one in between his wrist and elbow then a little longer one at his elbow.

   After the fog takes the form Shandian starts to solidify the fog with some of his lightning.

   After another five minutes of struggling the fog solidify into black spikes out of his skin. The mental image that's wrestling with the intent starts to flicker and then disappears as Shandian opens his eyes. The Phoenix has already sealed the intent in his left palm and heads back to Shandians domain.

   A smile forms on Shandians face as he feels the power and the speed he has now. Odim walks up and slams the book shut as a deadly intent starts to radiate from the pages.

   But before Odim can shut it fully a little bit shots out of the page and towards Shandians head. Shandian notices the new intent and the danger behind it. Shandian mentally summons the Phoenix from his domain and into his mind before appearing there himself.

   Shandian appears in his mind and all it is is a big empty space with the tint of blue and black. Next to Shandians mental image is the Phoenix who is looking around with an alert look on its face.

   Shandian looks around as well as he tries to tell where the intent went. All of a sudden a pressure starts to surround Shandians mental image but the Phoenix doesn't even seem to notice.

   "What is this?" Shandian askes himself as his vision wavers and he appears somewhere else. "Mental Demons." Shandian says after a second to realize what was going on.

   The new senerio is Shandian back in his old house that he called home but the place lit on fire and Shandian tries to move to put out the flames but he can't move. All he can do is watch the flames consume all that he has ever favored.

   An angry feeling appears in Shandian and starts to climb all over his body on the inside. As Shandian starts to get angry from the flames a voice sounds in Shandians mind. "Do you want what is yours while getting what you want?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Beleive it I wrote this in the same day as the last chapter lol. Anyways i think i can keep up the teasing if you guys like the new things.

Till next time...
Peace ✌✌👊
$-DB-$