Chapter 8 - Demons I Hide

Your POV 

My eyes widened at his words, i didnt say anything and ran directly to basement. I tried to open the door but it was locked, so i kicked it and it broke.

My eyes were widely open at the scene, i couldnt say a word, i just froze there "Dont tell me?" i whishpered to myself "This cant be real, right?" i continiued. But i didnt cry, ive bee already through a lot, would not cry for this.

"Mom.......D-dad?" It was their skeletons on the ground. I kept looking on the ground staring at the skeletons. 

"(Y/N)" i heard a familiar voice calling out my name, i didnt turn around to see who it was, i knew it was Levi. 

"are these your-" i cut him off "my parents, yes" 

"(y/n)....lets go"

"N-no i wanna stay here"

"(y/n), why eould you want to stay here, you'll crash like this l--"

"no, it doesnt matter, i wont crash, ive been through worst things, this cant affect me, i-i wont even cry, i-i--" i said and looked directly into his eyes as i was i smiling. Levi placed his hands on my shoulders and started yelling at me "(y/n), their your parents, dead, and you say it doesnt matter. listen to me (y/n) its not a crime to cry!"

When i heard him saying this, i felt tears streaming down, i hugged Levi and so he did. He was right, all this years i was not allowed to cry, when i did Phillip would hurt me more. Even after i escaped from him i had gotten that habbit. We fell on the ground, i placed me head on his chest as he was rubbing my back, i cried in his chest. "What did i do to deserve all of this?" i asked him, he didnt reply and continiued rubbing circles on my back.

Levi's POV

When i entered the room i saw (y/n) standing there lookig at the ground. I moved a little bit and realized what (y/n) was staring at. It was skeletons it didint take me long to realize what was happening, it was her parents.

We were now on the ground, (y/n)'s head rested on my chest while i was rubbing her back. She was crying on my shirt as a result my shirt was completely soaked. I was just worried, what if that shitty guy came here now, she couldnt take it anymore. I heard footsteos coming towards the basement 'shit' i thought to myself. 

"(y/n)" i relaxed when i heard Farlan's voice. 

I saw the three of them coming toward us "god, dont tell, teir--" before he could finish his question i awnsered him "yes". Isabelle quickly took a sheet and covered the corspes. Petra hugged (y/n) from ehind that caused me to let go of her. Petra patted her on the head "i know, it hurts but everything will be alright" she whispered. 

"S-sorry...." (y/n) said between her sobs "why are you apologizing?"Isabelle asked. It was silent until (y/n) replied "s-sorry for crying" my eyed widen at her words, why would she apologize for crying? "hey, there is no reason to apologize" Farlan said.

"So, we got what we wanted lets leave this place now, shall we?" Petra suggested and (y/n) noodded. We stood up and walked toward the exit. I checked the place one last time before leaving it forever. 

On the way home (y/n) was beside Petra and talked to her. When we arrived, she didint say anything and just ran straight to her room.

Its been three days since i last saw her i didnt bother her cause i knew she wanted to stay alone but i started getting worry. It was night, i was in my house reading a book when i by chance looked out of the window and saw her walking alone. What ws she doing outside alone at this hour. I ran downstairs and got out from the house "(y/n)" i yelled, she turned around and faced me.

Your POV

I turned around and faced Leci when he called my name "Heichou?" i said and walked to him. "Are you ok?" he asked, how could he so suddenly care about me, i mean after the accidet his treatment competely changed, thats what i was thinking all these days "im fine" he just let out a sighed. "Heichou"

"yes?"

"thank you" 

"for what?"

"For......everything " I said and hugged him, i didnt believe what i did but at that time needed him the most. Then he did something i didnt expect. He grebbed my chin gausing me to looke into his blue eyes. There ws a moment of silent and then...

He kissed me.

I didnt hold back or something, instead of this i kissed him back, i melted in his kiss. We pulled back, i placed a hand in front of my mouth "W-why" i asked "beacause i love you, there is no something more to explain" he said looking inside my eyes "H-heichou"

"Cut that heichou shit" he said as he leaned in and kissed me again. This time the kiss was more rough. "I think love you too, Levi

"So that means--" i started "that means you're mine"he said before i could finish.

That was only the start