Chapter 16 - He acts weird...?

Your POV

10 days after Videl's birthday

'God I can't believe it already been 1 year since that little girl was born, I'm so happy. I remember Elise's words she was right the feeling of being a mother its true best thing in the world...along with Love' I thought to myself as I looked at my daughter's peacefull face while she was Sleeping and then looked at my sleepy boyfriend.

The next day I had to meet up with Erwin to discuss some things so I had to leave Videl to Petra 'cause Levi couldn't stay home. I dont usually stay away from her, an do know that I won't be for long but I already feel like I miss her. 'I think now I should sleep, I have a long day ahead' thought and then closed my eyes and slept. 

The next midnight

I woke up by Videl who was standing on top of me and was trying to wake me. Live had already left and I dressed up and got ready to go and meet Erwin but first I would take Videl to Petra.

I dressed up Videl as well and left the house. When I reached Petra's house I left Videl there and made my way to the survey corps base. When I got to the building I Found Erwin.

After the meeting with Erwin.

I headed to Petra's house. When I reached my destination I knocked on her door and then took Videl back. Actually I stayed at her place for 30 minutes and then I left. I went I home but Levi wasn't there....again,I wondered where could he be. Hours passed and it was already 10 pm and Levi hadn't come home yet.

I left Videl at home sleeping and went out to look for him. It passed 2 hours and I still couldn't find him. I looked at the base at Erwin's place and at Petra's and I mean I looked everywhere.

When I returned home I was sure Levi was there. I saw plates broken on the ground, I moved to the to the bedroom and found him yelling and Videl was crying. I went close to and tried to calm home down but failed he pushed me to the side.

"Levi, what's wrong?"

"Shut up" my eyes widened at his words. It was the First time he told me to shut up I was completely shocked. Videl continued to cry and I tried to calm bother of them down.

I stood up went to Levi's side and grabbed him from his shoulders.
"LEVI WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG. YOU HAVE BROKE ENOUGB THINGS IN HERE, YOU MADE VIDEL CRY AND FOR SOME FUCKING REASON YOU ARE YELLING. WHATS WRONG."

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM BITCH?" He shouted pushed me on the bed he took of my pants and his as well as our underwear. Without warning he got inside of me pounding against my walls. I couldn't stop him, did he just rape me? I thought to myself I wasnt sure if this was raping but I sure knew that h had gone insane. When he was done I got up and dressed up. Tears were running down my cheeks what the fuck had he done.

"That's enough Levi, I dont know and i dont care about what happened to you. I'm leaving forget everything about me"

"Go where the hell you want"

I packed my things took Videl and left the house, I ran to Petra's.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Petra asked when she saw me crying.

"i-i" I was cut off by Farlan "And most importantly what's wrong with Levi?" He asked me "I thought you would know something about this" I told him.

I explained what exactly happened and then I spent the night there.

I had now made a decision.
I would leave this town, I'd leave Levi and everything behind only to protect my previous daughter.

______________________