Wake up

4:45 am

"Hana..."

"Hana!..."

"Please wake...wake up..."

"Hana..."

"Please..."

5:06 am

Hana slowly opened her eyes. Her vision progressively cleared up and she realized that she wasn't in the street anymore.

"Yoongi..." she moaned as she tried to get up, but a huge and painful headache seized her so she immediately laid back down in what seemed a hospital bed. What was odd was that she wasn't in a hospital.

"Hana!" Yoongi appeared in the view. Each time the girl was blinking, it was blurry and slowly getting clear. Hana smiled when she heard her friend, but she smiled wider when she delicately caressed his cheek.

"I'm not dead" Hana noted.

"Ah! I see that your friend is awake!" A voice clapped in the room.

Yoongi helped Hana to sit. She noticed that her head was patched. Hana looked carefully at Yoongi's face that was a little bit closer now and she could see some wounds that wasn't there before she lost consciousness. He must have been through tons of shit to get her where she is now.

Hana then drifted her gaze towards the owner of the voice. He was tall and very handsome; even charmer when he smiled to her and exposed his well drawn dimples.

"Hi! Nice to see you up" the man approached and reached out his hand. Hana looked at it confused, but shook it. His grip was very strong for a second.

"You see, here we are healing the people that get hurt during the Purge. Maybe the medical help is out of reach for this event, but that doesn't mean that someone can't help the others, don't you think?" The man was showing Hana the place. The girl nodded in response while she was too busy observing the multiple occupied beds placed everywhere in the room.

"Wh-where are we?" Hana asked shyly.

"We are in an underground parking lot, missy" he answered with a smile.

"How come no one comes to attack you?" Yoongi questioned and the man turned around to face him. He was much taller.

"They don't and I think that's the best decision for whoever wants to come after us. We are well prepared. Even if we heal people...like your cute girlfriend over here-" he patted Hana's head softly. "We can still kill anyone who's a threat" he proceeded with a dark glare before continuing his walk.

"Are you hungry? You must be hungry!" The guy exclaimed as they walked towards a table set up with some bread, apples and bananas. "This is what we got. I hope that you didn't thought that we would serve noodles and kimchi and beef or whatever?!" His gaze was intense. So much that Hana could barely look at him in the eyes.

"No! No, this is...perfect" Yoongi replied.

"So you can eat! Don't take everything though, hm! I have other customers to serve-" a scream of fighting interrupted the man.

"Leave me alone!!" A random guy yelled, pushing everyone that was near him.

"Ah shit!" The tour guide hissed. He grabbed a banana and rushed towards the situation.

The random patient violently pushed the man on his torso. When he slowly lifted his head up, everyone around seemed to be afraid.

As the ambiance became heavy, in a blink, the man attacked the poor guy with the banana. He slammed it in his face, hit him on the other side, poked his eye with it and for the final, he knocked him out with his head.

Yoongi and Hana were speechless, staring at the man that came back to them like nothing happened while, behind him, some other people were helping the guy to lay back in the bed.

"I'm sorry that you had to witness that. He's...still shocked from his outdoor experience during the Purge" the man reassured them with a smile.

Hana was still watching the guy that just got beat up with a banana. They were tying him up and injected some liquid in his arm.

Yoongi noticed how annoyed the man was while the girl wasn't looking at him. Something felt wrong.

"So" the man clapped his hands to get Hana and Yoongi's attention. "Are you hungry?" He asked, showing the food with his hand.

Hana and Yoongi hesitated.

"Ok then...you know what? Guys? I have to make a call. Excuse me" the man said as he left in his office.

"Yoongi, I want to get out of here" Hana begged.

"We are...safe here, Hana!" Yoongi seemed to barely believe his own words.

"Are you kidding?! He just put that guy down with a simple banana!!" Her voice became high pitch as she was trying to be quiet.

"I-" Yoongi sighed. "Ok fine...let's go" the boy accepted.

They both headed their way to the exit, but before they would push the door, a voice from the opposite of the place called them out loud, causing everyone to stay quiet.

"Where do you think you are going?" The tour man or what actually seemed like the chief of this community questioned loudly. His voice echoed in the parking lot until it gave shivers in the two friends' spins.

"We-" Hana said under her breath, too scared to speak up to him.

"We are leaving! Thank you for healing my friend, but we cannot stay any longer!" Yoongi explained before turning around. As he pushed the door, it seemed to be pulled at the same time. His eyes widened when he was now face to face with some familiar faces.

"Aw don't leave yet! We still have things to show you" that crazy driver from before insisted. He passed his arm around Yoongi's shoulders and turned him around so they would walk towards the leader.

Plus, the whole gang was there. The flirty one smirked at Hana, that was paralyzed from fear, then he approached her and slipped his arms around her shoulders as well. "Come one, honey! This is gonna be fun" he said with a smile, bouncing his fluffy hair as he was following the crazy one and Yoongi.

The one with the deep voice was transporting the young one in his arms. "Chief! We need help" he shouted.

They installed the young boy on a free bed — Hana's — while the forced Yoongi and Hana to get on their knees.

"So this was just a masquerade" Yoongi questioned, pretty pissed off.

They all chuckled. "I can't believe that you are so naive" the leader tattled with a creepy smirk.

Have a great day/ night everyone <3
Thank you for reading!