Three - Snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I walk into the school and the bell rings about five seconds after. I walk down the halls to my first class; Art.

Everyone is crowded around a door in the middle of the hallway; I stretch up to look what the number on the door reads which is 201.

That's my art class according to my schedule. Looking around I don't really see many familiar faces so I'm praying that my best friend Zack has art with me.

I pull out my phone and text him, "What is your first class?" I ask while waiting for our art teacher who I haven't met to unlock the door to the class. A couple of minutes later he texts back "Art why? What's yours?"

"Where is your class?" I replied. I always reply with questions I don't understand why. Out the corner of my eye I see the teacher come into view as she squeezes past students to open the door.

Everyone starts rushing into the classroom trying to find a place to sit. I go to sit in the back left corner of the room where I sat last year. "Okay find a seat and be quiet." our teacher yells.

I spot Zack running into class a couple of seconds after the bell rings; telling you there is 2 minutes before the late bell rings. He looks around the classroom to find a spot to sit. "Zack! Come sit here!" I call to him.

The bell rings a minute later after Zack sits beside me. As the teacher starts talking about art I hear the phone ring across the room suddenly. Mrs. Simpson answers the phone and turns around and looks at me.

"Jack Barakat?...Okay...okay he'll be down in a minute..." and she hangs up. My pulse accelerates as the teacher turns around and says "Jack Barakat you are needed down at the principal's office." Of course this means everyone in the class ooo's and aww's thinking that i am in trouble. I nod quickly and she continues teaching while everyone's eyes are on me.

I grab my stuff, put my backpack on and leave the class in a hurry. I finally get to the office and I go to open the old chipped wooden door when I'm caught off guard by someone. My jaw instantly drops. He is beautiful.

His perfect coffee brown hair grown just below his ears, his caramel eyes almost covered by his hair for a moment until he swipes it to the side, his perfect hair covered by an old green beanie perfectly lying on the back of his neck and the way his V-neck clings to his body in all the right places.

This guy is drop dead gorgeous.

I pick up my jaw and walk over to the receptionist's desk. "Um, I-I was called down here by the principal?" I ask. The receptionist looks up from the computer screen. "Yes you can go in now." She replies.

I'm wrapping my fingers around the hem of my shirt because I'm so nervous. I walk into the office and the principal, Mr. Roberts motions me to take a seat. As I go to sit down he says "Jack Barakat I called you down here today not because you are in trouble," Whew what a relief.

"But to ask you of a favour." I nod slowly not sure where he is going with this. "We have a new student; Alex Gaskarth and he needs help to find his classes and such. Would you mind showing him around the school?"

****************************************

xx Comment xx

xx Vote xx

xx Enjoy! xx

Have fun!

Written by teddybear2335

Twitter: @alltimeeyebrows