Nine - I'm on a blackout binge again

~Jack's P.O.V.~

*Two Days Later*

So it's been a couple days since Food Frenzy Day. I walked down to the park and I've been debating on weather I should tell Alex yet or not. He's a nice guy and we're pretty close friends right now. I wouldn't want to ruin that! I should text him.

To: Alex

Hey it's Jack.

From: Alex

Hey Jack! What's up?

And it's suddenly your typical conversation between friends.

~~~

The weird thing is, is that Alex never asked me about my life outside of school while we were texting. I was half relieved but half disappointed he didn't. Sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I ever went missing or died. Who would cry themselves to sleep at night? Who would feel sick to their stomachs in guilt? Who would miss school because they can't find it in themselves to get up the next day? Who would stand as tall as a mountain for the next year? Who would notice? Who would miss me. As I'm thinking about things and debating whether to tell Alex my phone vibrates again. Another text from Alex.

To: Alex

Yo, you wanna hang out?

From: Alex

I guess we could. Football field by the big tree?

To: Alex

Sure see ya in a few.

I read his last text and get ready. Almost out the door I see my dad's car pull up and I sprint out the back door. Luckily he didn't see me. He was probably too drunk to notice anything anyways. I get to the football field and see Alex over by the tree. He's wearing a snapback hat with the letters A.W.G. on it, a blue V-neck that hugs his body perfectly, a pair of american flag skinny jeans, and vans. He always looks so perfect.

Smiling as I approach the big tree I say "Hey Alex!"

"Hey, what's up?" He says looking at me with those beautiful caramel brown eyes. What if it's not the right time to tell him? What if he back stabs me?! What am I supposed to do!

"Well," I say, scratching the back of my neck. "I-I kinda wanted to tell you something... I'm not really sure how to say this," He looks at me with confusion. "What is it Jack?"

"Well... I'm, I'm gay..." I look down at my shoes preparing to be hit.

~Alex's P.O.V.~

Jack is gay?! Well I didn't see that coming...

"O-Oh, um okay well I support you no matter what." I smile.

"R-Really? You aren't going to hit me? You're okay with this?" Jack stood before me looking like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Well yeah of course we're friends and I'm not a judgmental asshole." I say although it should be obvious. "What did you think I was going to say?"

"Well I've only told one other person about me being gay before... and they kind of didn't take it very well." He sighs.

We hug and Jack's cellphone rings. He looks at the caller with disappointment and fear.

"Hang on I gotta take this.." And he walks away.

A couple of minutes later he comes back from his phone call. "Well that was my Dad, he kinda needs me back home for something... so I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks. "Sure dude see ya tomorrow." He waves goodbye and starts walking away.

I start walking home from the school football field when someone approaches me. They're wearing a black hoodie with black jeans, combat boots and black sunglasses. Very emo. "Are you Alex Gaskarth?" How the hell does he know my name?

"Um yeah that's me... what do you want?" This guy is creeping me out...

"I'm gonna need you to come with me." He says and I see a black van pull up beside us. "Um I can't I have to get-"

Something is pulled over my head and next thing I know it's pitch black.

*****************************************

You guys probably don't even read these but oh well. I kind of really like this chapter even though Alex gets kidnapped xD I find I did a good job at writing this chapter and I really hope you guys like it.

xx Comment xx

xx Vote xx

xx Enjoy! xx

Have fun!

Written by teddybear2335

Twitter: @alltimeeyebrows