Ten - Break Out! Break Out!

~Alex's P.O.V.~

The man that kidnapped me threw me in what feels like a car. I can't see anything and I can't reach my head to pull the bag off. My hands are tied with as far as I can tell is a zip tie. Unfortunately the taekwondo I took when I was six wasn't enough to teach me how to break the tie. You'd think five years doing taekwondo would teach me how but apparently I'm not like the Arrow© on TV.

I can't tell where we're going. I didn't even know who "kidnapped" me and yet all I can think about is Jack. What is he going to do if he finds out? If I die is Jack gonna be upset? So upset that he could do something to himself? Or to others? All these thoughts run through my head when suddenly the car comes to a speeding stop. I get thrown to the back of the trunk and hit my head off of the window. Ouch.

Soon enough the trunk opens to a bright light. Three men -I assume- pick me up and carry me somewhere below ground. I can tell its below ground because I heard elevator doors and that feeling you get when you go down in an elevator. I don't have super Spidey Senses okay I'm not spiderman. Anyways the elevator doors open and they tie me in a chair. The zip ties are really tight my feet are starting to fall asleep.

All of a sudden I hear footsteps getting closer and closer towards me. The sound they make sounds like high heels. Someone fiddles with the bag on my head and they pull it off. I'm almost blinded by how bright it is in the room. The first thing I notice when my eyes adjust to the light is two huge muscular guys with guns in front of the door. I hear water dripping from the ceiling slowly. Almost paced. Drip. Drip. Drip. It lands in a blue bucket on the floor half way full.

"Alex Gaskarth..." says a man's voice from behind me. My heart starts pounding faster and faster and I feel like I could cry any second.

"P-Please...don't do this! Take anything you want just don't kill me please!" I plead.

"You know Alex you are starting to get into a bit of... trouble these days." He said. I know I recognize that voice from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. It sounds so familiar. Like from a distant memory. I hear his boots click click clicking towards me. He stands right in front of me and I know exactly who he is now.