Something Special... (Thor x British!Reader)

So! I am SUUUUUPER excited to write this oneshot for multiple reasons! But the main reason is because this is going to be a bit of a crossover

In this oneshot, you are Olivia Aphrodite Holmes, Sherlock's little sister!! If any of you wonderful readers have read my Sherlock book as well, you'll know who she is. If not, refer to the screenshots above, they'll explain everything (or go read the Sherlock x Sister!Reader oneshots).

(The website I use to make my OCs is called Charahub, and I HIGHLY recommend using it! It's so helpful, especially when you're like me and you come up with too many characters to keep track of. They give you the option of creating groups where you can herd certain character-chans, and there are a lot of questions about the character that really make you think!)

Requested by Silverfeather__, thank you, love!

Again, sorry if I get the description/layout of the Avenger's tower wrong. I don't know what it's like; I haven't seen the Age of Ultron yet. Or whichever one has the Avenger's tower in it, lol!

(you are Olivia in this shot, but it's not from your POV, just a heads up. also pretend she has the same deducing ability as Sherlock—usually she doesn't but for this shot she/you will :) )

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Thor landed in front of the Avengers tower, letting Mjolnir hang at his side with the leather strap around his wrist. He was exhausted, having just come back from a battle in another realm, and now he had to try and talk to Loki. He walked into the building, but he could tell something was different. A different voice was ringing amongst the conversations of the usual ones he was used to. He took the elevator to the main living room, and entered to see the rest of the Avengers gathered on and around one of the couches.

"Greetings, friends!" he bellowed, turning every head towards him. "Are we all gathered here for a reason? A celebration, perhaps?"

"We're welcoming the newest addition to the Avengers, Thor," Natasha said, beckoning him over. "Come and say hi; introduce yourself," she murmured as he walked over to the assassin. Everyone else had gone back to their conversations, so her words were camouflaged.