32 (edited)

3rd person p.o.v.

Brook and Daniel had a good time on their date. Daniel took her to the boardwalk to go on rides, eat food and over all have a good time and to forget about what had happened. They walked hand in hand along the beach together enjoying each others company having small conversations every once and a while.

After about 4 hours at the beach, Daniel and Brook headed home.

Brooks p.o.v.

"Thank you for tonight Daniel" i said to him as he walked me to my front door

"No problem B" he relies hugging me

"I'll call you tomorrow morning and you can meet Angie"

"yea that would be nice, good night Dani"

"night brook"

I walked into the house and plopped down on the couch

"how did tonight go?" Carson asked sitting next to me

"it was fun but it just felt a little awkward at some points" i said hoping he will give me some advice or pointers to help fix it, but that didn't happen

"oh well i'm going to go play pool with the boys...bye" he said as he got off the couch and ran down the stairs to the basement

"thanks for the help" i whispered to myself rolling my eyes

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some grapes then headed to my room

My room was really warm so i walked to my balcony to open the doors and decided to sit out there to watch the sunset.

I heard talking so i looked up to see Daniel and Angie in his room playing some video game. I've never seen him laugh and smile that much whens he with me. i sigh and walk back into my room slamming the door as i do so. i'm not mad at them but i just feel like i'm being replaced.

I'm laying on my bed scrolling through instagram when someone knocks on my door

"come in" i tell them

"i'm bored" Zach wines and falls onto my bed next to me

"same"

"do you want to go somewhere?"

i put my phone down and sit up to look at him

"yea sure what time is it?"

"umm like 8:30 i think"

"why don't we (haha) go to the park? It's not that far so the boys won't be mad at us for going somewhere at this time"

"alright i'm cool with that i'll meet you downstairs i just need to grab my phone and hoodie"

"ight" as he walks out of my room i go over to my closet to grab some jogger, hoodie and some slides. I put them on, grab my phone and stick $10 in my phone case cause ya never know. After i did that i put my hair in a sloppy side braid and went down the stairs.

"ZACH LETS GO" i yelled

"where are you two going?" cameron asked me

"we're both bored so we're walking to the park"

"ok it's not far but keep your phone with you and don't put it on silent please"

"yea ma'm"

"heyyyy how many times have i told you not to call me that" he said pouting

"i'm here" zach said walking towards the front door where i'm standing

"alright lets go"

Me and Zach have gotten a lot closer recently, he's like my best friend. 

3rd person p.o.v.

The two teens walk to the park joking around and having a good time. When they got there they raced each other to the swings. After a couple minutes of swinging on the swings and pushing each other they heard noises coming from the trail. They didn't know who else would be at the park this late. They became quite so they could listen and hear what the noise was. Thankfully it wasn't an animal or come crazy person but it was someone doing something Brook and Zach did not want to see. It was...

cliffhanger!! who do you think it is?🤔