Lost and Found

"VOOIIII! MOVE OUT THE WAY, ASSHOLE!"

"Squalo! Quiet down! Your attracting more attention like that." 

"VOI! DO I LOOK LIKE A GIVE A FU- VOIIII! YOU BITCH!

Xanxus turned the car sharply, making the white-haired swordsmen bump his head on the window. His long white had a short flight, before settling over his dull purple eyes.  Bel gave his signature grin over that, along with chuckle as well. Squalo growled loudly, sharp teeth grinding together.

"Shishishi~"

Fran sighed, and looked out the dark tinted window. His face, as always, was void of emotion and looked bored. The 25 year old watched as blurs of colors and Itaky fly by.

"Where are we going, Xanxus-sama?"

Xanxus merely glanced at him, before speeding up the car. 

"Vendicare."

Bel grinned even wider, as Luss gasped and Squalo had a look of interest.

Fran's blank eyes filled with slight mirth, before his emotions closed again. 

**********

You glanced around once more. The hallway you were in was thin and narrow. The grey walls and white floors were dulling, meaning this place was probably not visited very much. Your drench clothes had started to slightly dry. Unfortunately, you couldn't find your dagger, not even in your jacket. With no sort of weapon to attack with and your box missing, you just had a big shard of glass and a long chain.

Your wrist were irritating you, since the metal cuff were still there. You also kept the respirator with you. It might come in handy, hey?

Over the course of escaping this hellhole, you found several cameras. Each one you smashed them to bits. You didn't like being watched like some prey

Since you were in prison, you wonder why anyone hadn't stop you or came to find you. The prison you were trapped in was known to be the best in the world. You also wonder what year it was, since the room you were in before was rather dusty. (However, you did noticed fresh footprints in the dust.) 

So, as you continue to find your freedom, your famiglia was on their way to find you.

But your extended famiglia only waited for news of you. Be it death or not. 

********

CRASH

The Sword Emperor sent another man into the wall, also destroying it in the process. His long silver hair was flying, blocking his view for a bit before settling back down. His narrowed eyes searched for any others, daring them to try and fight him. 

Xanxus slightly smirked, as he and the rest of the Varia continue their search for you. They had made it about halfway down to the basement, where you were supposedly held.  

"Oi! Xanxus! Are you sure she's actually here?"

Said man simply turned away and clicks his tongue.

"Tsk. Scum."

"VOI!"

**********

"VOI!"

You froze for a moment. That familiar yell...

Squalo? The shark man without a left hand?

Yes. That had to be him. Not one other person has his brash voice.