Chapter one : meeting him

Your P.O.V
It started when you had woken in a dark place. No sense of direction and no light in sight. You where very confused you didn't know what to think or what had happened to you. You had been sitting alone for what seemed like ages, then you saw him...a shadow. You didn't know what to do.   
          "hello who's their". You said slightly yelling.
All of a sudden their was light all around you. You woke up in a strange house. The house was small but you didn't see anyone around. "Where am I" you thought to yourself. Then someone walked down the stairs well actually they floated. 
      "Who are you, and where am I" you asked the strange boy.
      "Oh hey. Your awake" he said.
      "Oh how rude of me I'm sorry my name is Marshall lee" he said with a smirk.
      "Hi Marshall lee, I'm (Y/N)" you say to him.
      "So um Marshall what are you"you asked him shyly.
      "I'm the vampire king" he said and winked.
      "A vampire?" you say this to yourself quietly trying to not show fear.
     "Why are you scared of me? It's not like I drink blood or anything (Y/N)" He said with a devilish look on his face.
   You looked at him in question thinking to yourself "If he's a vampire why doesn't he drink blood". Marshall noticed you looked dazed.
      "Are you ok? Do you need water" He asked.
      "No I'm fine thank you but you never answered me. Where am I" You asked politely.
      " You are in AAA" he laughed. "You are obviously not from around here but you are really pretty" he smiled at you. Your face becoming red from him compliment. You then took a really good look at the vampire named Marshall lee. "He is really good looking" You thought to yourself.

     Marshall's P.O.V
I had just gotten out of the shower when I noticed she was up so I put clothes on quickly and went down to talk to her. We talked and she has a beautiful name. (Y/N). "Glob I could just say her name all day". I caught her looking at me in a daze maybe she was admiring my body and handsome face.
    "I know I'm pretty but you don't gotta stair (Y/N)". I said. And she snapped back into reality real quick.
     "I wasn't staring at you. I just dazed for a minute" she said kinda frantically with her face completely red. "Your really cute when you blush". I said to her without realizing it making my own face tint red.  I think I am going to have fun with this girl.