Chapter ten: Mine

Everything had been starting to get to me I couldn't take it.
"Marshall I fucking love you, what did I do to make you stop loving me" I said. Marshall froze. I could see irritation in Ashely's eyes. I heard a scream and I turned to look at Marshall he had fallen to his knees and was holding his head and he was screaming. I ran over to him.
"Marshall are you ok" I asked
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM" I yelled looking at Ashley.
"I'm not doing anything he's trying to break my spell cuz of you and I don't appreciate it" she said calmly while lunging at me. I moved out of the way and grabbed her by the hair and pinned her to the ground.
"I'm not a normal human you know" I smiled
"You are nothing but I human girl" she hissed through her teeth.
I put my hand on the ground while still on her and the earth started to come up and around her body like ropes and keeping her their.
"What!?! What the hell are you doing I didn't sense any magic coming from you"
"It's not magic I can control earth,water,fire,air and spirit"I said smiling
I got up and put an earth dome around Ashley and trapped her their. I walked aver to Marshall he wasn't screaming anymore he just laid their holding his head with his eyes filled with tears.
"I love you" I heard him whisper and he closed his eyes and passed out.
Marshall's P.O.V
"I love you" I said to her then everything went black.
I couldn't see anything it was weird it was dark I felt like I was in a small area and I couldn't help but freak out "how can I wake myself up" I was thinking aloud. "I need to get back to her, I need to get back to (Y/N)" I yelled into the nothingness and then in the distance I saw a light. I ran to the light. It looked like a door but just as I got their a shadowy hand closed the door.
"How much do you love this girl" said a voice
"More than anything in the world" I said
"What would you do to be able to get back to her"
"I will do absolutely anything to get back to the love of my life" I yelled "I promise I'll do anything"
"Get her to admit the truth to you and you can stay but if you don't get her to tell you the truth in 3 days I will bring you back here and this is where you will stay" said the voice
"She's keeping a secret from me?" I said
"She is but I cannot tell you anything else now you may leave"
The door opened and I walked through. I woke up in my bed and (Y/N) was next to me.