Chapter 18: i didnt know

I had to go back to the hospital today our friends helped us choose a name for our baby. We named him baby Lucifer Micheal.
"He's such a cute little thing" said Marshall
"Ya he is" I said cuddling with the baby
Marshall wanted the baby all the time. He just wanted to hold him and love him. We had no idea if our baby would actually have vampire powers from when I was turned. But he has the pale skin like a vampire but he has one bright blue eye and the other is red like blood. It was rare. But so was a human and a vampire. Even tho I was turned our baby could still end up human.
"You know he may not be a vampire right" I said
"If he's not I can just make him one" said Marshall
"And if he doesn't want to be" I said rubbing the babies face
"Then I guess that's his choice" he said
"You know your amazing right" I grinned
"Nah I'm a monster" he looked down
"You have a son you can't be a monster" I poked his face
"I'm sorry your stuck with me" he said
"Your scared about being a dad now that Lucifer is here" I sighed
"Well ya my dad just wanted me to take over as the king of vampires that's all he ever wanted me to do. I don't even think he knows I have a kid now."
"Then we tell him" I said
"We can't" he said
"Why can't we" I asked
"What if he wants to kill you and our son" he screamed at me
"Do not yell I was just asking a question" I said getting angry at me
"I'm sorry" he said "but we can't tell my dad"
I looked at Marshall once then looked at Lucifer and went upstairs with my baby and on the way up I looked back down at Marshall " at least you know where your family is. I woke up here randomly with no family no friends no nothing I can't even share with my family that I have a baby. I have no clue what came if my family or even my planet and I still don't even know why I was sent here but you can't even tell your dad that he's a grandpa I'm sure he would be more happy then you think" i said then locked myself upstairs.
~~~~~~(Marshall's P.O.V)~~~~~
I had no idea she was keeping all this inside how did I not notice she was upset. I can't even go talk to her she locked me out of our room I feel so bad. I was gonna tell my dad that I have a son.