Chapter six: marshalls place (lemon)

Your P.O.V
Me and Marshall where at Fiona's and cakes tree house. They went to bed after we watched the scream movies. Me and Marshall sat up because we couldn't sleep so we decided to go back to his house.
I was planning on doing stuff with Marshall but he did not know about that. We went up to Marshall's room.
"Marshall I'm bored" I said
"What do you want me to do about that"? I grinned as he said this and he just looked at me.
"I want to have some fun" I said biting my lip. I could see Marshall's beautiful red eyes light up.
"What do you mean by fun" he said smiling and climbing on top of me.
"You know exactly what I mean" I said as I kissed Marshall's lips
"Do you really want to do this" he asked
"Yes" is all I could say while trying to take of his shirt.
"You know this may hurt I am a vampire after all" he grinned at me while sliding his hands up my shirt. Marshall was actually doing this with me I am so happy. Marshall was dry humping me and I could feel his member against me. I let out a slight moan at the feeling of him.
"We should do this more often" Marshall said to me. As he took my shirt off of me he placed gentle kisses up my stomach and to my neck. I could feel his fangs on my neck. He was teasing me.
"Stop teasing me marshy" I pouted
"But your just so cute when you pout" he said taking my pants off of me. I was left In my underwear and bra while he still had his pants on. I grabbed his jeans and started to undo them. He stopped me and stood up taking them off all the way.
I thought he was taking to long so I got to the end of the bed and I started to suck him off. He moaned at the pleasure. When I felt he was gonna cum I stopped just to tease him.
"Now who's the tease" he said taking the rest of my clothing off of me. He placed gentle kisses on my inner thigh going up to my womenhood. I could feel his tongue tasting me and I couldn't help but moan. I felt his smile as I continue to moan at the pleasure he was giving me. He stopped and got on me and asked me if I was ready. I nodded in response and he took his hard member and slowly put it in me. I hurt a bit so I let out a small whine.
"I'm sorry if it hurts just tell me when to go" he said. I nodded after a minute and he began to move slowly going in and out of me. It was painful at first but it started to feel good and I let out moans of pleasure and he smiled.
"M-more please" I said shakily. He started to go faster and I let out more moans. I could hear him moaning to. I dug my nails into his back he moaned as I did to. I dug harder into his back as he went faster. I felt a knot in my stomach tighten.
"Marshall I'm gonna..." I was saying till I felt myself finish and Marshall finished to. We both laid their panting. I cuddled up to Marshall and we fell asleep soon after.