Chapter twelve: excitment

Marshall has opened up the last present in front of him. He was happy with everything he got. He looked at me.
   "Didn't you get me anything" he asked pouting
   "Of course I did" I said smiling. I grabbed out a little box from my pocket and handed it to him. He opened it and immediately looked at me and smiled and yelled with joy. Everyone just stared at looking at me in surprise.
   "IM GONNA BE A DADDY" yelled Marshall
   "Are you really pregnant with his kid" asked prince Gumball walking through the trees.
   "Ya I am" I said
   "So why didn't I get an invite" he said. I didn't like this because I was talking to him near the trees and no one could see us.
   "You know exactly why you didn't get one Gumball" I said
   "No I don't maybe you should tell me" he said
"You tried getting on me while I was with marshall" I yelled. Gumball covered my mouth.
"Don't yell" he grinned and grabbed me around the waist still coving my mouth. I tried moving but I ended up rubbing against him. He was hard and I could feel it against me. I tried pushing away. Next thing I knew I had a sharp pain in my neck and I passed out.
~~~~~4hours later~~~~
I woke up in Gumballs lab.
"Are you serious gumwad" I yelled from the lab table I was strapped to.
"What am I supposed to do. Your pregnant with Marshall's kid. I wanted you. You chose him" said Gumball. "I am going to make sure you don't have his kid" he smiled at me
"MARSHALL" I yelled a lot till Gumball put tape on my mouth.
Marshall's P.O.V
I heard her. She yelled my name. She's at gumballs castle. Everyone seen me stop.
"What is it" asked cake
"Gumball took (Y/N)" he said
"Let's go"said Fiona
We all went to gumballs castle. We walked in and I heard Gumball yell at her. I ran to the lab. He was cutting her stomach.
"What the hell are you doing" I yelled growing into my bat form. Gumball looked scared. He backed away a bit but then he kept going. I grabbed his arm and took the knife out of his hand. I through him into one of his freeze chamber things and stitched (Y/N) back up. She wasn't crying or anything she just looked beyond pissed. For once I was a little scared of her. I let her off the table and she walked over the the thing Gumball was in. She opened the door and let him out. She put her hand on his head and held one to the ground all of a sudden the ground surrounded Gumball and dragged him down.