Chapter 9

I only own Vicky, Adara and Felicity 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_with_leah/set?id=44131107 

"What do you think?" I asked twirling around in front of Leah and Adara. It was Saturday and me, Adara and Leah were in new look trying to find the perfect dress for tonight.

"Put that back, we are going somewhere else now" Leah said before she stood up and began searching the crowded shop for a member of staff.

"This is why I don't shop here" she grumbled as people walked past her, not giving her a second chance. 

"Allow me Leah" Adara said as she stood up from the small leather stool and cleared her throat.

"I would like some help please" Adara yelled loudly making people suddenly freeze from what they were doing to stare at her. Adara smiled proudly as shop assistants suddenly began to appear from nowhere all asking if everything was ok.

"Right Leah you can ask them now" Leah nodded her head and began to discuss whilst I slipped away back into the changing room to get changed. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and sighed. The dress was a light green colour, strapless and stopped just up above my knees showing of my sun kissed tanned from America.

I took the dress off and got changed back into my denim shorts and t-shirt and made my way back out to the shop. By now Leah had gathered quite a crowd from Adara's sudden explosion making me roll my eyes before placing the dress on the reject rack. I walked over to Adara and got a good glimpse of the crowd, which now looked like Leah’s fan base, and sighed as Leah chatted away to them happily.

"You don't know how lucky you are that you found your dress" I said to Adara who smiled towards me.

"I know right. Don’t worry we will find you one" I nodded just as Leah walked back to us smiling.

"I was just speaking to one of my fans and she said the best place for some dresses this year is H&M so let's go" Leah said as me and Adara both stood up and trailed after her.

Who would of thought walking around London would be so exhausting. We left new look quite quickly due to Leah almost run like walk and soon ended up in H&M. As we patrolled the many racks of dresses, Adara and Leah were soon pulling out anything they found nice and passing it to me. As the small pile of dresses on my arms began to fill Adara soon turned around and smiled towards me.

"I think I've found the one" she said as she pulled out a light cream dress. 

Leah nodded her head in agreement and soon picked up the dresses I was holding and placed them all back onto the small hanging rack whilst I grasped the cream dress from Adara. We walked to the changing rooms and I soon whipped into a compartment and got changed quickly.

The dress was short and came up to my knee. The dress had some spaghetti straps to hold it up; its bodice was covered with White lace and stopped just as it got to the skirt. The skirt tumbled down around me perfectly and showed off my curves in the correct places.

As I came out of the compartment to see Leah and Adara, both girls gasped and smiled.

"Perfecto" Adara said as Leah could only nod her head. I blushed lightly before walking back into the compartment to get changed. As I was about to un-zip the dress my phone began to buzz.

"Hello" I answered as I tried to grasp the zip, which was on the back, to take the dress off.

"Hey Vicky" I heard Niall say which made me stop struggling instantly. What does he want I wondered as I breathed deeply before trying to reach the zip again.